Config file with Sugar daddy & a place on the board

I think it bumps up all your money.

am no sure if if u can turn it off again, u can access the prefferences when the game is running and switch it to disabled, not sure what this will do to the game/finances tho coz av no tried it yet.

hope it helps u out a wee bit m8.

let me kno how u get on

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tom anders:

thanks weebluefish it works icon_smile.gif Does sugar daddy increase the ammount of wages you can offer a player? also can things be turned on or off when ur in the game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It 'bumps' both transfer funds and wages allowed.

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tom anders:

ah ok, it annoying as i still only have a wage budget of 950£ a week max </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bear in mind that the displayed 'wage budget' is the maximum wage you can offer - not the total wage available.

PS> What club are you playing as and in what league?

• SI Staff

my transfer budget is 4.5 million but i can only have £950 at the most, is there anyway to get this up or will it go up at the end of the season. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you perform reasonably well (especially if you get promoted) then you should find this rises ..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cam1219:

hi im having a bit of trouble with this can some1 help me please </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whats up m8???

Will help u out if I can.

I downloaded the file and copied to my memory stick but the config file stays the same, i still only have the usual preference`s at the beginning and during a game.

I downloaded from the link and unrared first, the copied to the same file on PSP/SAVEDATA on my mem stick.

Any idea`s

Cheers P

try starting up a new game, make sure u save the autosave in a new part of the card.

re-start the game and load up ur old save game and check it then.

Sorry if you tried this already, I'm just thinking of things that might be stopping it working.

Don't know if anyone has looked at the other thread for the Sugar Daddy option, but in case you haven't here is the jist of it. Start the game with the option enabled. Spend all the money you have been given, go into preferences and disable the option in game, click confirm and it will save your preferences. now re-enable the option and confirm again. you will now get a message from the board stating that someone wants to invest in the club. Tell the board to accept and you will receive the same transfer budget again to spend on more players.

To copy this file tou your PSP u need :

Wireless connection or USB cable

PC with winRAR installed

(if u dont have winRAR then google it and D/L it)

on the PSP got to PSP/SAVE DATA/ and replace the folder named ULES00248FMHCFG with the one contained in my RAR file.

Just drag and drop the folder, not the contents.

This will simply replace the existing file.

If u find this doesnt affect ur game, then try starting a new game and enabling it that way.

If it still doesnt work or u lose a game save or sumthin, u done it wrong.

Hope this helps

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mikeyhearts:

fanx bt it says corrupted data help plz </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I sent u the file in an E-mail m8.. I sent u a ZIP file, an put winRAR in for u so u dont get any more probs

The file at the top isnae corrupted tho.

hope u get a wee bit more joy with it m8.

l8r

Archived