Kick-off time. Will it be changed in FM2010

Hi, just a question. In FM there are different time when the matches begins. Serie A 15:00 , Bundesliga 15:30 , Premier League 16:00 , and there are matches played at 13:45 , 20:00 and 20:30 . And Primera Division start at 19:00 and 21:00

So, why in the game all this match start at the same time? If I play at 20:00 there is still on premier League match at 13:45 standing: Kick off

Not sure where you get that from - premier league games start at 3pm. Although its probablty a time difference (3pm England time isnt 3pm across the rest of europe).

In the game itself ive never seen what you mean - early games kick off early, late games kick off later from what ive seen. There is an option to 'not move matches for TV' when you set the game up - did you tick that?

Not sure where you get that from - premier league games start at 3pm. Although its probablty a time difference (3pm England time isnt 3pm across the rest of europe).

In the game itself ive never seen what you mean - early games kick off early, late games kick off later from what ive seen. There is an option to 'not move matches for TV' when you set the game up - did you tick that?

I think what he means is that sometimes the early games are not played before a later match. It is a bit odd but this is what I noticed in the Premier League anyway. On Saturday there is generally an early match at 12.30 or 12.45 and a late match at 17.15 or 17.30 and the rest of the day's matches are at 15.00. Before the 15.00 matches the early match's result is always there. However before the late match the 15.00 results are not there. If I press continue in the morning before any matches, the early match is played out. Then if I am involved in the late match, I would expect the 15.00 matches to played as well before my match but they are not.

You're not right. I've played FM with my friends for years, and the reason we didn't like to play in the Prem was that in every weekend we played at a different time. One of us played on saturday 12:45 the other saturday 15:00 and the last at 17:15. We had to wait for each other all the time, beacause we could not play the matches at the same time. It was a lot longer to play through a Prem season, than a Spanish, because in spain we played at the same time, or at least 2 of us played at the same time.

You're not right. I've played FM with my friends for years, and the reason we didn't like to play in the Prem was that in every weekend we played at a different time. One of us played on saturday 12:45 the other saturday 15:00 and the last at 17:15. We had to wait for each other all the time, beacause we could not play the matches at the same time. It was a lot longer to play through a Prem season, than a Spanish, because in spain we played at the same time, or at least 2 of us played at the same time.

you should untick the 'move matches for TV' box for online games, makes a huge difference. I had the same problem as you playing with friends, gets really annoying

But if I untick "move match for TV" then they will be all played on the same time?

I like it so, played at different time, but why are they played at the same time :)

Confusion hehe :) Look, I am playing Bundesliga, Serie A, and watching Premier League and Primera Division. Now, Saturday. Sunderland playing at 12:45 (13:45), Chelsea at 15:00 (16:00), Arsenal at 18:15 (19:15); Wolfsburg playing at 15:00; Milan at 18:00; Inter at 20:30; and Sevilla at 19:00 (20:00)

So, why all this match start at 12:30? I mean, I can't watch any of the result, because by everyone is staying: kick-off

I would like the know how sunderland played, and when I begin with Milan, then the Bundesliga and Premier LEague should be ended.

jod123 is right. In the Premier League if you have a 15.00 kick off you can see the result of the 12.45 game before your match gets underway. If you play at 17.30 the 15.00 results are not visible until you finish your match. Its inconsistent.

Archived