will this pc run fm 10 smoothly guys

ive just bought this pc will it be good for fm10 and previous games or am i wasting my time

ATHLON II X4 620 AM3

Quad Core PC 10.40 Ghz / 1000gb Hard Drive 1TB

4Gig memory

i highly doubt if you have a pc like that you'd have no idea what it's capable of :)

but yes that will run it fine and then some :p

that pc = powerful

just got it from ebay u should have a look mate bargain

Jeez, that won't be a 10.40ghz pc. People, because it is quad core, take the proccessor speed and multiply it by 4, it doesn't work like that. The actual speed of the proccessor will be 2.6ghz.

But, yes it will run fm10 ok i'm sure.

Jeez, that won't be a 10.40ghz pc. People, because it is quad core, take the proccessor speed and multiply it by 4, it doesn't work like that. The actual speed of the proccessor will be 2.6ghz.

But, yes it will run fm10 ok i'm sure.

A lot of sites that test performance will refer to your processor speed as the actual speed times 4 however, which causes the confusion. If the application can make proper use if the multiple cores than it does work like that.....your CPU will act like a 10 GHz processor.

A lot of sites that test performance will refer to your processor speed as the actual speed times 4 however, which causes the confusion. If the application can make proper use if the multiple cores than it does work like that.....your CPU will act like a 10 GHz processor.

No it wont. It is a multi-core proccessor. It will do multiple tasks at faster speeds than a single core proccessor, but it wont do 1 application at 10ghz. I have a quad core running at 3.2ghz per core (overclocked) and I can say that it wont run at 12.8ghz!

as i posted on the CM forums on the exact same thread:

i would recommend only using one league with that setup or it will take days to continue your game, also low graphics for the matches but other than that at least it will 'work'

Archived