Where do you want us to post small bugs?

hi, Just wondered if you wanted us to keep posting small bugs on this site, or let you know directly, or in a sticky etc etc.

I had a couple of small things I noticed.

Crashes, bad wording, and load deal message as cancelled but clearly completed as player is in squad.

I just wondered if we should just start posting them as new discussions or let you know some other way, you may not even want to know!

cheers great game so far!

roger

hi, Just wondered if you wanted us to keep posting small bugs on this site, or let you know directly, or in a sticky etc etc.

I had a couple of small things I noticed.

Crashes, bad wording, and load deal message as cancelled but clearly completed as player is in squad.

I just wondered if we should just start posting them as new discussions or let you know some other way, you may not even want to know!

cheers great game so far!

roger

• SI Staff

Can you post them in the Football Manager 2006 Bugs Forum and prefix the title with [FMH], eg.

Title:

[FMH] Problem with Brighton failing to win European Cup in first season like they should be irl

icon_wink.gif

(on a serious note the pre-fix will allow us to easily spot them amongst the other bugs, thanks icon_biggrin.gif)

How about FM Handheld specific data issues?

I'm talking about things like Liverpool's Scott Carson not being present in the game. I know the database has been cut down and player cuts are inevitable but given that Carson has played first team football this season, his exclusion is strange.

It may also help gauge how important fans are deeming some players - if you got a string of requests for Jimmy Bobbyson to be in a squad, for example.

• SI Staff

The database is originally the same as the PC one statistically so any such errors are extraction/coding ones so can go into the bugs forum if thats ok ...

As always thanks for your help with reporting problems and ensuring the continual improvement of our games icon_biggrin.gif

Archived