meat head

Just like post #5 is barely comprehensible but I guess I'm a prat now too.

Also why in your first post did you feel the need to go to a new line to finish a sentence (they can run along the screen much further)?

made a mistake...but make no mistake you are a prat aswell

If people have nothing good to say, then say nothing at all! We could sit here all day and pick faults with peoples posts, mine included. This is a Football Manager Forum, an informal way of chatting about the game on the internet. Lets not get pedantic! :)

If people have nothing good to say, then say nothing at all! We could sit here all day and pick faults with peoples posts, mine included. This is a Football Manager Forum, an informal way of chatting about the game on the internet. Lets not get pedantic! :)

thank you. thats my point there is just no need to make remarks like that..

Mine used to Marouane Fellaini on previous FM's, 20 Heading 20 Jumping 20 strength. Could snap him up for under 3 Mil.

But since he joined Everton, Some of his stats have been decreased and obviously he's also harder to sign now. :(

lol at last a comment about a meat head...yeah he was a good buy back then a true meat head

Neeee noooor neeee noooor.

Uh oh, it's the forum police, and they're ****ed!

Anyway, mine would be Pogrebnyak, althou Milevskyi has been OK for me in my recent save. I've looked into signing Oscar Cardozo a load of times to aid my ailing strike force (Milevskyi underperforms in the league, and Crouch isn't quite up to it - I'm Portsmouth for those wondering), so I might try and get him following the OP's recommendation.

Giziar, iacovone and hitemfrank: I'm not a not a native englishspeaker, but still I found the OP post easily readable. If you are having problems reading it I suggest you ask for your money back from the school you went to (if you indeed went to one). However, I assume you did actually understand it and there I assume you replied ONLY to stir up something.. If you have got nothing better to do, then please just leave the forums so that we (the mortal ones) can continue to enjoy the forums. Thank you!

I don't know what qualifies a player to be a "meat head" I'm afraid.

Someone who frequently goes to the gym, and only wants to get bigger. Often possessing no personality or mental capabilities. And may be wearing a tank top!!! :D Not that I'm generalising or anything. Then apply it to football.....

FWIW, Highlighting poor spelling and/or grammar on a forum in a constructive shouldn't be dismissed. Hence it's not against the forum rules (again, providing it's done politely and constructively). If someone was talking to you face to face and started randomly dropping words in their sentences, you'd find it difficult to understand them, written communication is no different.

Unfortunately, getting defensive and calling people "prats" is equally as unconstructive.

john parkin preston duncan ferguson.. a great big lump upfront or in defence who heads a ball as hard as he can kick it

So a strong target man with good heading ability? I've always taken "meat head" to mean someone who was rather unintelligent.

I sold my best "meat head" in the summer just gone. As I like to play in the future with regens nobody will have heard of him, but I provide a screenshot anyway.

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/9388/meathead.jpg

FWIW, Highlighting poor spelling and/or grammar on a forum in a constructive shouldn't be dismissed. Hence it's not against the forum rules (again, providing it's done politely and constructively). If someone was talking to you face to face and started randomly dropping words in their sentences, you'd find it difficult to understand them, written communication is no different.

Unfortunately, getting defensive and calling people "prats" is equally as unconstructive.

So a strong target man with good heading ability? I've always taken "meat head" to mean someone who was rather unintelligent.

you are a bit up your own backside aswell.. im sure if you was face to face with someone you would tell them even if that person was a six foot five meat head .

Drogba, Jan Koller, although Big Dunc has to be my all time favourite both in FM and in real life! I always remember when he clashed with a Wigan player and Jimmy Bullard didn't know whether to make a joke of it or be afraid!

Why wouldn't I tell someone that I was finding it difficult to understand them when they are trying to talk to me, regardless of their size?

Disappointed that you felt the need to make a personal insult towards me to get your point across.

im sorry for the attack but i just new you was gonna have a dig at me from your first post and you could not help yourself..but i am sorry for my comment to you i am probley been a bit to sensitive but i come on here with good intentions and im made to feel stupid i admit i might not have a gcse in english... sorry

Here is a definition of a "meathead":

1. meathead

An enormously muscular guy who cannot hold a conversation about anything other than weight-lifting and protein shakes. Gets upset very quickly when he cannot complete his own sentences and thoughts. Can be found at nightclubs wearing shirts that are 10 sizes too small (if at all). They are by far the most closely related human beings to that of apes, chimpanzees, and other primate. They are evolutionary hindered and are less capable of following directions than my dead hamster.

I hate to say the blindingly obvious, but i'm going to anyway:

Wayne Rooney

Here is a definition of a "meathead":

1. meathead

An enormously muscular guy who cannot hold a conversation about anything other than weight-lifting and protein shakes. Gets upset very quickly when he cannot complete his own sentences and thoughts. Can be found at nightclubs wearing shirts that are 10 sizes too small (if at all). They are by far the most closely related human beings to that of apes, chimpanzees, and other primate. They are evolutionary hindered and are less capable of following directions than my dead hamster.

I hate to say the blindingly obvious, but i'm going to anyway:

Wayne Rooney

*puts hand up enthusiastically and starts oo-ing and ar-ing*

i have a late suggestion FM10

That description of a Meathead should used in a scout report to describe a player :-) how awesome would it be seeing that for someone.

So who is my Meat head.....Steven Thompson I think he still plays for Cardiff IRL but plays for Walsall in my game. He is powerful good at heading etc and lacking a bit of Brain matter.....He has played every game for two months and is upset he is not in my first team. Thought he was playing the Reserves apparently :-)

A Meathead to me would be someone unintelligent, so how bout my club captain who got sent off for punching in the final group game of the Champions league. This caused us to lose the match and drop to third in our group, and now he has been banned for 6 European Matches. His name... Diego Maradona.

As for the grammar conversation, seriously "You was" is just wrong. You WERE. (Guess I am a prat too).

A Meathead to me would be someone unintelligent, so how bout my club captain who got sent off for punching in the final group game of the Champions league. This caused us to lose the match and drop to third in our group, and now he has been banned for 6 European Matches. His name... Diego Maradona.

As for the grammar conversation, seriously "You was" is just wrong. You WERE. (Guess I am a prat too).

Actually im not defend this guy for calling everyone a prat who is trying to point grammar errors but in in his court on this one you are a prat.

how do you know he isnt British and/or doesn't have English as a first language mistaking 'you was' and 'you were' is easy if you don't

Your shift button seems to be broken. There are also some letters missing here and there.

Buy a new keyboard.

I propose to ban him once for ever.

Or alternatively he can can show us the invoice of a new keyboard, to prevent him from being banned.

just why do you feel the need you stuck up prat

Is prat the only word you know? :rolleyes:

It seems to me that grep was actually making a joke. No need to get your knickers in a twist.

And calling everyone in this thread a 'prat' won't exactly endear you to the community.

This is actually a pretty funny and enjoyable thread so don't go and spoil it by being rude to people.

Anyway, I'd never heard of a 'meat head' in this context before but now I'm on the look out for a proper 'meat head' centre-back to help out the team I am managing. I think that's what I've been missing all this time. :D

Regards,

C.

Is prat the only word you know? :rolleyes:

It seems to me that grep was actually making a joke. No need to get your knickers in a twist.

And calling everyone in this thread a 'prat' won't exactly endear you to the community.

This is actually a pretty funny and enjoyable thread so don't go and spoil it by being rude to people.

Anyway, I'd never heard of a 'meathead' in this context before but now I'm on the look out for a proper 'meathead' centre-back to help out the team I am managing. I think that's what I've been missing all this time. :D

Regards,

C.

look i dont want a war with people i just made a post yeah i made a mistake but there is no need for people just to make comments taking the mick out of my english..just dont reply to my post if you think im to thick for you to interact with

everybody if you didnt make personal attacks on me i would never dream of saying

anything bad to you.. i am a good guy i would do anything for anyone i would never

try and make someone feel stupid just becaues i maybe more intelegent than them i just would not say anything and try my best to read there post..and if i had nothing constructive

to add i would not start to write anything back.... just because some of you have made 10000 post you do not own these forums

Archived