Anyone thought of...

I know there are already threads on who people will manage first, but I thought this may deserve a thread of its own. And with people starting 38 threads an hour on the demo, the blogs, or the podcast, I think its ok.

I was wondering if anyone was thinking the same as me. With the new league editor, it will be possible to go as low as you want. I am hoping someone will do the work for me, because I'm a fat lazy ****, but I want to take the oldest football club in the world, Sheffield FC to glory.

They are level 8 of the English pyramid, so it would take a while, but I know there are people who will be starting even lower than that.

Has anyone else considered this, or will you now?

i thought it was a simple matter of ppping into the editor and ticking some boxes to activate the leagues...

i mean its reletivly simple to create players and edit teams and stuff on the old editor,dunno why it would be much different for this

at least thts the impression i seem to have gotten...

It also depends on how many divisions are there, but not active. i.e. in Germany, only the top 3 divisions are playable, but the divisions for levels 4 and 5 (regionalliga and oberliga) are all in the database. But if you wanted to go to level 6 (Verbandsliga), you'd have to add the divisions yourself, and add the teams manually.

Depends if the right players are playing for the lower teams. If not, a bit of creating will have to be done which would take a while no doubt.

That would have to be a full database update, as opposed to what using the league editor on its own allows, the ability to integrate several different add-ons into your game.

Depends if the right players are playing for the lower teams. If not, a bit of creating will have to be done which would take a while no doubt.

It also depends on weather your actually bothered weather you have real players playing in those teams i.e Joe Bloggs who plays for Bath city otherwise ifi have understood correctly the Game will automatically create re-gens for a club in a new league if there are none there.

It also depends on weather your actually bothered weather you have real players playing in those teams i.e Joe Bloggs who plays for Bath city otherwise ifi have understood correctly the Game will automatically create re-gens for a club in a new league if there are none there.

Fingers crossed that they set it so that the regens are mixed age rather than 15/16 then.

Archived