Player History

Would anyone else like to have the option of viewing a player's full career stats on the History screen? It only shows league apps/goals. I know you can click on an individual season tab and the data appears at the bottom of the screen, but there's no way of calculating how many competitive apps/goals your player has without getting the calculator out! Will this be an option in FM10?

Would anyone else like to have the option of viewing a player's full career stats on the History screen? It only shows league apps/goals. I know you can click on an individual season tab and the data appears at the bottom of the screen, but there's no way of calculating how many competitive apps/goals your player has without getting the calculator out! Will this be an option in FM10?

Yeah I would love to. You can click on your history tab and check your best 11, to show appearances, goals, and average rating. But is this only league or all competitions??? Like Fabio I'm pretty sure it won't be in FM2010. Same here on the players history screen its only league stats and its so annoying.

Yeah I would love to. You can click on your history tab and check your best 11, to show appearances, goals, and average rating. But is this only league or all competitions??? Like Fabio I'm pretty sure it won't be in FM2010. Same here on the players history screen its only league stats and its so annoying.

Unfortunately, I think it's only for league...

I'm pretty sure I read someone from SI saying that the reason it was only league appearances is because all the data for the players they have previous to the start of the game is just their league games so they wouldn't want it to be inconsistent but I agree with everyone here that it would be great to have as an option.

I'm pretty sure I read someone from SI saying that the reason it was only league appearances is because all the data for the players they have previous to the start of the game is just their league games so they wouldn't want it to be inconsistent but I agree with everyone here that it would be great to have as an option.

Ahhh, that makes sense actually. Still would be great though.

Archived