NEW IDEA for FM

Nothing earth shattering but how about you have the option at the end of the match to either shake the hand of the opposing manager or blow him off....

:D I actually loled at that.

It would be pointless in my opinion (add nothing to the game, and waste valuable playing time)

how would this affect anything?

~~Stevie G~~

mind games

media relations

taking heat off your own players if yopu just lost.

player reactions..

but basically just kind of puts a period at the end of each match....just a little detail but i think the little details is what makes this game so great.

Why wouldn't you shake the other managers hand? I can't think of many instances in my life time when one manager has refused to shake the others hand.

Arsenal/West Ham last season iirc.

Still completely pointless in terms of FM though.

Lol @ blow off...

I actually really like this idea, I think a big part of FM is becoming the manager you make. In long term games this would be a great feature, take SAF for example, pre-game he's all like "Shottaz wont keep so and so up" then you play Man U and win, you could blow him off and damage relations further and next time you come to play he has more negative feelings.

Likewise maintaining good relations with feeder teams, managers you like etc. It shouldn't be a big factor but would add more flavour to your FM story..

Female managers are in the game so I think "blow him off" would be a well appreciated end to a game.

One minor comment, this feature (if added) should default to shake hands at the end of a game and be hidden in a seperate menu, therefore you would default shake hands. If you were truly enraged you could go to the sub menu and alter it.

So.... following on...... which opposing managers would you be most inclined to blow off?!!

In the sense the OP intended, Neil Warnock

In the literal sense, Sammy Lee. Imagine him walking against a giant wind!

In the sense everybody is tittering about, Simon-John McPolin.

I think a good idea for player/media interaction would be a player getting in trouble off the pitch and the manager either supporting the player or condoning his actions to the media, and behind closed doors try and help the player or ship him out of the club.

Just think of David Bentley drink driving or the Paul Merson drug addiction and alcoholism these would be great features to add, and would help towards man management stats.

Archived