Can I continue 2010 demo game on FM10?

I never understand why people would want to? As has been covered many many times, you would be restricted to the demo database and the 1 league that you pick for the demo. Not to mention a certian release day patch, that, 'for best results, should be installed before a new game'.

I never understand why people would want to? As has been covered many many times, you would be restricted to the demo database and the 1 league that you pick for the demo. Not to mention a certian release day patch, that, 'for best results, should be installed before a new game'.

1. What about people who only play with one nation, as it is the only one they are interested in

2. Who mentioned a release day patch?

Generally, SI release a patch on or very soon after release day, because the mass use of the demo on a much wider array of sytems than can feasibly be tested tends to bring to the fore some bugs that maybe either slipped under the radar or simply didn't manifest during the beta testing period. Plus, I assume it allows them to tweak the DB so that it's pretty much up to date when the first patch is released. It's not necessarily going to happen, but it usually does.

Archived