My Tottenham board says Rooney is poor POB

he gets poor at that age im currently united and he has gone down hill from the age of 26 and no its not my tactics.

yes it is your tactics, hes 30-odd in my game now 2021 and hes still scoring consistently, therefore, its your tactics

he gets poor at that age im currently united and he has gone down hill from the age of 26 and no its not my tactics.

I think it is your tactics. On my game he was Man Utds top scorer right up until he was 36 and was up at the top of the premier league scoring charts as well

Doubt it's the fans, I thought club relationship is static and I don't think Man Utd and Tottenham are rivals.

I'm fairly sure it's just the price tag + recent performance.

I'd describe it as a friendly rivalry. We dont dislike each other, but United-Spurs is usually a good game and I always look forward to it. I dont think that it would be a reason to dislike a transfer from that club- especially since we gave them £48m for Carrick and Berbatov!

I find this also, If you sign a new player as a hot prospect and never play him because he his an 'hot prospect'. A few months down the line on your monthly review the board say something like they are disapointed with the signing of that player.

I find it always happens if you don't play your new signings or you only play new signings the odd last 15 mins of a match or the odd game or so in the cup, They judge it as a poor signing even though i signed him on a contract as an hot prospect ....

£57,000,000 for Rooney. Wow. in FM, I'd never pay that much for a player. You could find someone just like him for £10,000,000.

I paid £80 million for him along with £50 million for De Rossi, £85 million for Cristiano Ronaldo and then £90 million for Fabregas. By then it was too easy so I stopped playing that save.

Archived