Cheapest and quickest place to pre order 2010

Cheapest = Zavvi £17.95. When you will get it is a complete guess. Most of the online stores aim to get it to you on release day. Personally, i've been waiting for some post for ages and its no doubt down to the rolling strike action affecting Royal Mail. For that reason only, im playing safe and going to an actual shop to get it.

cheers guys i was going to place the order with Zavvi myself i havent any spare cash till 2wks will it still be same price

Your guess is as good as ours! For reference though, Zavvi dont take the money till the order is despatched. So if you ordered now you would only pay once its been sent out :thup:

i Have orderd From zavvi :) have never used pre order for fm before, but for £18 i had to do it :)

Has anyone used Zavvi for pre-order before ? and will they take into consideration the strike and send it out a few days earlier ?

Cheers guys :thup:

With all the postal issues in the UK right now Id be very wary of pre release online deals.

After the FIFA10 debacle last week id suggest you all buy from the shops...ordering online is a complete lottery at the moment.

At least that way you know for sure you'll have it Friday.

Its still cheaper for me to buy it online that to buy it in a shop. Its probably going to cost somewhere between 40 and 50 euros here in slovenia. I can wait a few days if i get it for half the price. You gotta love the weak pound :) Unless you are from UK :)

I remeber a few years ago if you preorderd a game somtimes you would get it a couple of days before the release date, but I think they have changed the regualtions so that cant happen anymore.

I will be getting mine from Tescos.

Archived