Question About Player Weight

when i play matches at the weekend my weight (yes im overweight) doesnt effect my fitness but my speed isnt as good but a bonus is that you can devolp strengh. So heavy players should be stronger in a challenge and as fit but not as quick

Logcally, yeah, but the weight makes no difference at all in the match engine. Neither does height.

So if you made up a player who was 5'1" and 20 stone with an ability of 200 he'd play as if a player of average height and weight with an ability of 200?

I swear that I've seen players weight reduce after they've been training over a few months.

Paul

So if you made up a player who was 5'1" and 20 stone with an ability of 200 he'd play as if a player of average height and weight with an ability of 200?

This should be more clear...do different players both with 15 in agility have the same agility?

I think attributes are absolute so it should be: yes. But then I say this would be the same with strength and other physical stats. So what do we need height (apart elevation) and weight for?

Archived