Ashton and Davenport

I couldn't find anything about this whilst searching the threads but I was wondering how the likes of Calum Davenport and Dean Ashton are going to be handled in the game? As everybody knows Calum nearly had his life taken by a number of stab wounds to his legs and it does not look like he will be playing anymore football.

And Dean Ashton is on the verge of retirement and West Ham are currently discussing the process with insurance companies.

Would be great if someone could shed some light on this.

Also looking forward to how West Ham's finances are going to be portrayed in the game and if they will be one of those clubs that get taken over relatively quickly in game as the board are currently willing to sell to any takers.

I imagine Ashton will be injury prone, but will have a recovery time on his current injury. I don't know if they could do much more than that with the current code, maybe make his natural fitness very low. I guess it would be similar with someone like Ledley King who plays (and plays well) without being able to train in between. If it was modelled properly in the game he would be fit (with injections for the game) but then have an orange 'inj' label lasting for a week after each game. Not sure they could do that though, so I imagine he will just be injury prone and have low fitness.

As for Davenport, if he is in the game he will just have a long term injury and a recovery date well in the future. He may well make a full recovery.

i think ashton and davenport should just have long term injurys at the start of the game, like out for the whole of the 1st season or maybe a year. and as for king he should just play one game on one game off would be cool if si could implement it.

Archived