Arsenal Edition 2010

Hello all. Could i ask you especially at SI team ... if this year there again the special edition Of FM2010 on Arsenal. This years i would like to buy the Special Edition.

The difference are only on the skin and the color or even other things? Is the game complete or i could use only Arsenal team?

Thank you very much for your answers.

Marco

The differenc eis that the Arsenal version has all arsenal players and staff faces on it. Apart from that it is the same. I am getting it because I support arsenal but if it was a higher price there wud be no point because I am not going to be arsenal - too easy!

The differenc eis that the Arsenal version has all arsenal players and staff faces on it. Apart from that it is the same. I am getting it because I support arsenal but if it was a higher price there wud be no point because I am not going to be arsenal - too easy!

It is a higher price, £30 when Zavvi are offering the game for £18. That's what's putting me off.

Bring it down to £25-£20 and I'd consider it, but hey... That's a decision the club shop has to make.

Archived