How come the computer's biased against you in FM08?

I'm just wondering, because it's always, the injured one is the one which you've used all your subs on, your team always gets players sent off, if you try to respond to a manager you lose, the tips are worthless, all in all, how come FM2008's so crap.

I'm just wondering, because it's always, the injured one is the one which you've used all your subs on, your team always gets players sent off, if you try to respond to a manager you lose, the tips are worthless, all in all, how come FM2008's so crap.

I'm afraid you're wrong.

It's your tactics :p

Not really the most comprehensive argument. I have a saved game with Salisbury (championship) on season 18 and have never come accross these issues.

Are you using the tips because your new to FM. If so you will probably find better advice on these forums.

This has been discussed to death many times- if you want to start a reasonable debate you will need to come up with something more constructive than this. Untill then, this is closed.

Archived