Pressure, hidden attribute, can this improve?

Hey, I dont care what you do or dont do. I use FM scout all the time - just seems like a weird thing to cheat in one way, but be worried about cheating in another way...

To answer - No - I think its either going to change on its own as the player matures, or picked up from another player that you set to train with him.

Also, I would know its changing as he won't feel under pressure...and I prefer not to cheat, hence I asked the question....

Anyone else out there that can give a straight answer to a straight question?

cheers

Also, I would know its changing as he won't feel under pressure...and I prefer not to cheat, hence I asked the question....

Anyone else out there that can give a straight answer to a straight question?

cheers

Sorry to carry this on - you just said that you use FM scout and hence 'cheat' - thus completely voiding your own arguement.

Ive given you a straight answer, im not sure how you missed it.

I could say, Wonky - why do you keep coming into threads where I am, and start giving me personal attacks.

But I wont, because that would be childish.

To answer you question - I answer stupid nonsensical questions in the manner in which they are asked. When someone starts ranting about minor graphical glitches, I make my responses to the point and blunt.

When someone wants to know how to improve a HIDDEN attribute, without cheating - I point out that a HIDDEN attribute is HIDDEN and thus they have to CHEAT in order to actually know it exists.

I could say, Wonky - why do you keep coming into threads where I am, and start giving me personal attacks.

But I wont, because that would be childish.

To answer you question - I answer stupid nonsensical questions in the manner in which they are asked. When someone starts ranting about minor graphical glitches, I make my responses to the point and blunt.

When someone wants to know how to improve a HIDDEN attribute, without cheating - I point out that a HIDDEN attribute is HIDDEN and thus they have to CHEAT in order to actually know it exists.

It’s pretty common knowledge on the forum what the hidden attributes are. Therefore you don’t have to actually ‘cheat’ yourself to know they exist at all. Editing them might be considered cheating (to those who care about such things), but knowing they exist does not in itself imply cheating.

It’s pretty common knowledge on the forum what the hidden attributes are. Therefore you don’t have to actually ‘cheat’ yourself to know they exist at all. Editing them might be considered cheating (to those who care about such things), but knowing they exist does not in itself imply cheating.

Erm - you are missing the vital point here.

He wants to know how to improve it.

Therefore he knows specifically what a players attribute is - thus having to have 'cheated' to have found that out. It is not merely knowledge of the existance of the stat - he has specific knowledge of a the players specific stat, otherwise, he wouldnt know it needed improving.

Ill repeat - I dont give a monkeys bottom if he cheats. I cheat - I use FM scout all the time because its a game and I want to have fun, but I wont come in all high and mighty saying I dont want to use the in game method AND I dont want to cheat.

Therefore he knows specifically what a players attribute is - thus having to have 'cheated' to have found that out. It is not merely knowledge of the existance of the stat - he has specific knowledge of a the players specific stat, otherwise, he wouldnt know it needed improving.

Or maybe, his coach said "Player X has difficulty handling pressure" or words to that effect?

Thanks for most of the constructive advice and support.

Its FM 06 I'm playing atm, so, can't use player tutoring and I don't wanna alter it using edit program either.

PhnomPenhAndy, thats what I was looking for, thankyou :)

Archived