Club takeover and debt

I am wondering why a club takeover would leave me with a new chairman threatening to sack me (just before I won all 7 trophies I entered this season) and my club now £2 Billion in debt?

I am Burnley in the year 2040 and have built this club up into the best club in the world (2x7 trophy hauls in the last 2 seasons and countless premier league and champions league titles)

I was going along nicely with just under £1 billion in the bank (Club kept taking money and putting it into investment funds - around £1.2 billion all together) and the club valued at £2 billion.

A takeover is completed and I am being threatened with the sack and the club was £2 billion in debt (now down to £800 million due to my investment fund being pumped back into the club) I am also in receivership and my best players are being circled by the other big clubs around the world who will be able to pick them up at a fraction of what I value them at.

I've gone from having a wage budget of £5 million and transfer budget of £150 million to having nothing for transfers and £800k for wages (my wages total £805k so thats not too bad)

Why has this happened and why is the club I built up to the best in the world now surely only a matter of time away from sliding down the leagues (without my management it would anyway)

I intend to fight on and keep winning things if I can keep some of my better players but I wanted to know if anyone else has had this and is it a bug?

My old chairman must be laughing because somehow £3 billion went when he left.

Any thoughts?

I think i remember someone posting on here before that there was a 2billion cap + and - on the game and once you go past this figure you end up going full circle to the other end. He went from +2billion to -2billion over night. Only way around it i think is by keep spending money to keep just bellow the 2billion mark

Archived