Is this the worst rating ever?

A player without a rating is only possible if they only play a small part as a substitute. That said, I've hammered clubs 20-something to nil (friendlies and the club world cup) and had a player or two of the opposition score 0.1. On the whole the ratings of your opposition aren't as bad as I would probably expect with that sort of scoreline.

yup arsenal are totally impossible, i played them with basel in champs league and lost 6-1 and 7-3

what did you do to that player to get him 0.3 tho???

veloso, moutinho, milevskyi. sounds like my kinda team

Unfortunately I cant take credit for that :( im the Manchester City manager. I was just taking an interest in Arsenals result as last season I stole a treble right from under their nose's after joining City half way through the season :D Ever since they have been in a shocking freefall, losing to me 4-0 in the Community shield and basically out of the title race after only 10 games.

But then this happens!!! I guess they are back :( with avengance!

0.3??? can i ask for players stats screenie plz?

playerstatst.th.jpg

This doesnt look to bad, 5 tackles made 5 tackles won, a decent pass completion for that position and more inteceptions then the rest of his team mates. He must have stepped on a puppy or something :D

I think it has to do with the rating of his team mates. Because when they have 1.3 and he did nothing better, then he can't get a better rating. I notice, when you subs your best rating player (8,5) after 75' min. , the other can't get better rating. Only if one of them score 2 goals after the subs.

Archived