Pre-ordering FM2010 on steam question.

Ok But If I buy it in store , will I be able to register in in Steam like 09?

I really liked the steam auto update and it's easy in multi-player.

and last but not least if the answer to the above question is yes, where can I pre-order a boxed version? :)

edit: yes I want to pre-order is becuase FM is the only game that I can play for hours and housr without getting bored of it. And I have every version since cm 01-02 :)

Ok But If I buy it in store , will I be able to register in in Steam like 09?

I really liked the steam auto update and it's easy in multi-player.

and last but not least if the answer to the above question is yes, where can I pre-order a boxed version? :)

If you buy it in store you can put the serial number in to steam so you then basically have it on steam as if you had downloaded it

Best pre-order price by far so far is : http://www.zavvi.co.uk/games/platforms/pc/football-manager-2010/10053714.html

OP- Ordder the boxed version for a much lower price from here on Zavvi - http://www.zavvi.co.uk/games/platforms/pc/football-manager-2010/10053714.html

Yes you can registar with steam with all the auto update features with the box version =]

Let me no if anymore help is required ;)

(smurfdude beat me :L )

Tnx to both you and smurf :)

3 more questions:

How the hell is it that cheap on that site? :s

Can I pay with PayPal and will I get the game on 30 oct becuase the site is from Uk and I live in the Netherlands?

hope thats not too much :)

tnx again in advance

Its a special offer uk postage is free, to europe is either a little cost or may still be free not sure and i have never used zavvi so could not comment on delievery date sbut i hope it comes early or on the day :) if not im not worried about waiting a few days as the relase patch will be out then :) and its like half price from everywhere else :D

Also i do no tthink they take pay pal :( but you dont get charged from your card until product is shiped

Edit * They Dot Take Pay-Pal

Archived