German National side on FM10

lets be honest its abit stupid :S imo

I'm not sure how you can say that. If EA have an exclusive deal for the German National team then there's not a lot SI can do about it.

You'll find it's not the end of the world if you have a look around the web. Just not allowed to talk about it here.

I'm not sure how you can say that. If EA have an exclusive deal for the German National team then there's not a lot SI can do about it.

You'll find it's not the end of the world if you have a look around the web. Just not allowed to talk about it here.

But yet SI purposely put a 'back door' in to the game to allow such things to be implemented and thus bypass copyright, trademark issues or whatever. However, God forbid someone downloading FM from somewhere on the net

How the hell can Miles Jacobson and people at SI and Sega sleep at night by getting all high and mighty on his perch and preach how bad it is about people pirating FM titles and then allow 'back doors' to be implemented into the game to allow circumvention of copyright/trademarked names to which SI havn't got the rights too? I thought if you people couldn't afford something then it shouldn't have it, or am I wrong?

Industry is just hypocritical whingers.

But yet SI purposely put a 'back door' in to the game to allow such things to be implemented and thus bypass copyright, trademark issues or whatever. However, God forbid someone downloading FM from somewhere on the net

How the hell can Miles Jacobson and people at SI and Sega sleep at night by getting all high and mighty on his perch and preach how bad it is about people pirating FM titles and then allow 'back doors' to be implemented into the game to allow circumvention of copyright/trademarked names to which SI havn't got the rights too? I thought if you people couldn't afford something then it shouldn't have it, or am I wrong?

Industry is just hypocritical whingers.

That is quite true, mate!!

Archived