How to turn around lack of Team Harmony

I hardly gathered good players together and formed a good squad in the beginning of the season. But, I made a mistake signing a player called N'kalou. As soon as I transferred him concerns raised about he may disrupt harmony (!), and he did as so. How can a player disrupts harmony this much and makes everyone unhappy??? How can we undertand before transferring a player if he will disrupt harmony or not?? It is not written in his character profile since this player seems to be balanced so how would I ? After that I brought in another trouble maker called Sarki and the team was all the way screwed up:) When I sold these players, the teams who bought them face concerns about team harmony as these players are really like a plague. I sold them but the plague goes on everyone in the team are concerned of lack of team harmony, the board is uneasy, my job is insecure even tough I beat teams like Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, it is so funny but rather irritating. So how is it possible to turn things around??

How do we know that he doesnt need it that size to see it. Fraz, how about taking your own advice and only posting if you want to answer the question.

Give the team time and maybe organise some matches against much lower opposition that you should be able to win easily. Thus, hopefully, inproving your teams unity and togetherness. Other than that I don't really know what to suggest.

How do we know that he doesnt need it that size to see it. Fraz, how about taking your own advice and only posting if you want to answer the question.

Give the team time and maybe organise some matches against much lower opposition that you should be able to win easily. Thus, hopefully, inproving your teams unity and togetherness. Other than that I don't really know what to suggest.

Just for your info, I did check his previous posts and they have been a mixture of large and small so I have to presume it is not an issue at his end. I posted to stop others mentioning it and making an issue of it. It was also a suggestion, not anything else.

Is there a rule about font size now? It's in English and its readable so AFAIC if others want to have an issue them let them. You're a mod, you should know better than to nitpick tbh.

Anyway if that's what GD modding has come to then I'm out of here. Poor modding FTL.

Is there a rule about font size now? It's in English and its readable so AFAIC if others want to have an issue them let them. You're a mod, you should know better than to nitpick tbh.

Anyway if that's what GD modding has come to then I'm out of here. Poor modding FTL.

calm down dear its only a comercial! :D

I beleive the only thing you can do is hope it sorts it self out in time, well its what I do atleast the harmony usually comes good.

Can I suggest, before others do, that you reduce your font size?

why? I have difficulty in reading so I always use big fonts and prefer others do the same if you want to restrict it reduce the font size to just one size :)

Thank you mate ;)

Archived