Playing as vauxhal and Burley

I'm planning on starting a new game and take control of both , a low division team(vauxhal) and a premiership team(burley).

Now , i plan to create myself as a young phenom starting in the vauxhal squad..

I would like to move this young player around multiple time between vauxhal in burley and was wondering whether there's a cap on how many time he could move back and forth , on loan in one year time??

For example , i may want to loan him to burley , then have him back back , then loan him again to burley , within one year...is that possible???

Also what can i do to keep this great phenom player from getting picked up by other prestigious teams in the premiership league?

I've tried making sure that vauxhal is regarded as his favorite team , but i always notice his refusal to sign a contract with vauxhal and finaly end of accepting bid to other bigger clubs or my chairman-owner decide to sell him...How can i stop my chairmn from getting involve..

You can not guarantee anything with regards to where players move and what the chairman decides. If you are managing both clubs then you have at least a chance of moving him around, the only thing that would change things is if the chairman got involved. You could just refuse bids from other big teams. He may become unhappy if you keep turning down moves to big clubs for him though. I do believe there is a limit on how many times he can go on loan to one club, but you can just send him for a season's loan. If you sent him for a month then I'm not sure you could do that 4 or 5 times a season with spells at his home club. Each club, itself, has only a certain number of short term loans they can make a season.

You can, of course, use an in-game editor but I've never used one so I don't know the ins and outs of that.

Oh, and I'm certain it's Burnley...with an n. Geroge Burley is Scotland manager.

You can not guarantee anything with regards to where players move and what the chairman decides. If you are managing both clubs then you have at least a chance of moving him around, the only thing that would change things is if the chairman got involved. You could just refuse bids from other big teams. He may become unhappy if you keep turning down moves to big clubs for him though. I do believe there is a limit on how many times he can go on loan to one club, but you can just send him for a season's loan. If you sent him for a month then I'm not sure you could do that 4 or 5 times a season with spells at his home club. Each club, itself, has only a certain number of short term loans they can make a season.

You can, of course, use an in-game editor but I've never used one so I don't know the ins and outs of that.

Oh, and I'm certain it's Burnley...with an n. Geroge Burley is Scotland manager.

thanks for the response..

I want to share this one player with my 2 teams as much as possible....i want to make sure he helps vauxhal win the lower division team while at the same time , help keep burley from being demoted from premiership...

This shold be quite an experiment , but if there's a ban on how many time he can move back and forth , this would be squashed..

I was hoping to start him at vauxhal for the first 2 months , then loan him to burley for 3 , then get him back and maybe loan him again to burley to finish their premiership season..

By the way ,who's the worst premeiership team in FM2009?..Isnt it burley??

A team can only loan a player once on a short-term loan (under 6 months) and once on a long term loan (over 6 months) per season iirc.

Could someone clarify this please

my guess is that you are right unless the rules give exception if the 2 team are linked into a parent-farm agreement...

Archived