Two simple things to be improved in 10

Sorry this is the first time I post a new thread here so please help me to move it to somewhere else if this is not the right place to discuss this topic.

I registered to post this thread here 'cause there are two things so constantly bothering us when we played 09 that we just can't take it anymore:

First, we took control of a team in La Liga, where the manager is supposed to have the power to fullly control of the reserve team just like everywhere else in the world and like what it was in 06 07 & 08, but in 09 instead the reserve team was made a satelite club, without any control of the tactics, the transfer, or even the notice of the injuries!! That's not real in the first place! Although reserve team in La Liga is allowed to compete in lower level of league, and there might be a separate manager managing the reserve team, but the first team manager still maintains the power to control the new signings and trainings, and the players can still move between the first team and the reserve back and forth freely. In fact it's even the first team manager's decision whether or whom to hire as a reserve team manager. For example, It was Pep Guardiola's decision to hire Luis Enrique as the Barcelona B manager, not Joan Laporta or the board. Same thing with Real Madrid and all the other clubs in La Liga, and this can be easily verified by giving any of them an brief interview. Besides this separation decreased the joy of playing La Liga by a huge margin. If you have to make this separation one of your "features" of the new game, at least make it optional, please.

Second, I tried to show this game to one of my best friends who has been a super soccer fan for long, but just started to play this game after I convinced him to at the beginning of this year. But later his complaint about this game made me speechless. He asked me how come there is not even an option as simple as "cut-in" in tactics? It's one of the most basic options in tactics these days. Can you imagine how Messi, C. Ronaldo are like without cuting in? Besides it should not be a custom movement of the players themselves, but a tactics option for the manager instead, which means you cut in when the manager told you to, not all the time. I knew there was probablly some other ways to realize the same effact, but I think for the a game known as "the greatest job on earth", it's really nothing but the most BASIC tactic option. Besides he tells me that he can't do the overlaping between wing backs and wing forwards etc. These are the things we can stand one or two more years as a diehard am fan. But the two things above, are really prevent us from enjoying the game anymore.

I apologize if any of you are annoyed by this thread. I would not even register and bother you guys like this if only we can take it one more year. But please, we really want this game to be the greatest. Thanks a lot for your understanding. Best of luck for developing this game and we'll be expecting it as always. And for all the other fans like us, please make a complement.

Archived