FM10 - David Beckham on loan?

Will David Beckham be on the loan list from the start? As its common knowledge that he is available to take on loan during the MLS close season so he can remain in the focus of Fabio Capello... Other then having to buy him like last years version!

Was just asking as SI have already stated that people like Sol Campbell will be available on a free from the start, and Beckham would be a player that im sure many FMers would consider bringing in like real life managers! :thup:

PS. Feel free to move this to player forums but i think the Thread is about FM10 which belongs in general discussion :confused:

I'll certianly buy him brilliant player when played in the centre played regular football for me at every club I managed he even got a return into the England side at 39 cause of his performances and he finally retired at the grand old age of 41. I wish I could of retired his shirt at Inter he was there most succesful capatin in their history.

He's an absoloute bargain on 09. Signing him at Man Utd for little over 4 million and seeing him score 4 in his debut against Portsmouth in community shield as well as being one of the top 3 best performers over the season in my squad was pretty awesome. Continued getting into the England squad because of it too.

Archived