Domestic Player Bias

It is a 6 out of 10

out of 20 even :(

I agree, I would expect it to be higher, though I assume that also your HSV II team will be taken into account. Do you have more nationalities there maybe?

Or is that stat rising now after being lower before? It takes ages to change and always just changes by one.

This stat is really confusing. I once had an all spanish side for my Valencia team and i still had a low rating for domestic player bias. Maybe its because I was once in charge of Tottenham which had players from all over the world.

What happens when you are national team coach?? Would you get a 20 then??

This stat is really confusing. I once had an all spanish side for my Valencia team and i still had a low rating for domestic player bias. Maybe its because I was once in charge of Tottenham which had players from all over the world.

What happens when you are national team coach?? Would you get a 20 then??

Im managing liverpool and England, and its still 1!! Not sure what it would be if I was just England coach...

yeah, I have always thought it counts the bias from the players you brought to your club.

therefore the youngsters coming up the ranks doesn´t count, because you haven´t bought them in the first place.

I might be wrong though

Archived