Blast from the past

I recently did the same thing. Cm01/02 - got a working version for Mac, and fired it up. I did notice that because it uses Rosetta it eats my system resources, but, boy, was it fun. The only thing is, I feel like I am missing 3d match view, something I have come to not be able to live without. However, the lack of press conferences and team talks is a god send.

I find the older games painfully primitive and wonder how I ever got so much enjoyment out of them. :(

yes same here, but i do remember that i did like them a lot. For there time they were great. I don't really like retro stuff i any field, be it movies or games. Once they are old and outdated i find them boring.

Yes i have played 01/02 since june, played like 15 seasons with Barcelona, so quick the game, just love its simplicity and novelty of it all, like all the old school players etc. But it does seem to lack even a 2d enguine, my family always used to ask me when i was younger, like "so you cannot control your players, or even see them score the goals, just read about them etc", after luxuries of 2d and 3d enguine i can see what they are coming from, but nonetheless, utter class game, probably THE BEST EVER!

Archived