Favoured Personnel

Has anyone ever made on to a clubs favoured personnal, or even higher for that matter. I've seen players on the list for doing much less than what I've achieved with my current Colchester team!

Its extremely frustrating!

Why not do a quick search before you ask a question? There are literally hundreds of threads talking about what you've asked.

It is widely known that it is hard to get on the clubs lists but does happen. Many people, inlcluding myslef, have become legends at their clubs.

Its harder with a big club e.g man utd winning the league isint special but wigan winning the fa cup is and you are more likely to get on wigan favoured personnel

I'm Ipswich, I win at least one major trophy year in year out, everything has been won, turned down Real Madrid job, but I'm still not on the favoured personnel/legends/icons list.

Well it also depends on the clubs history. e.g ipswich had a lengendary manager in Sir Bobby Robsen and that is the milestone you have to reach to become a legend. the fans and board expectation also have a role to play.

I took Dorchester from BSP to L1 in Consecutive saesons and made it onto Favoured Personel but rest assured, as soon as I failed to achieve promotion (as I had stupidly promised) my contract wasn't renewed and I was erased from the favourites.

I took Dorchester up to League 2 in 3 seasons including winning the BSP at the first attempt and made it onto the favoured personnel list, but as soon as I accepted a job offer from Millwall in the league above i disappeared off that list... you would've thought you'd at least stay on the favoured personnel list for taking a team into the football league for the first time in their history

Strange thing happened with me. I'm playing with Chelsea and I've achieved a lot of trophies, but I'm not yet on favored/icon/legend list which is fair enough. However the board want's to name the new stadium [My last name] Arena. I was sure you had to be a legend at the club before getting a stadium named after you.

Ive managed to get Solihull Moors all the way from BSN to the premiership finishing 7th and i'm still not on the favoured list,,,,ive been there 16 years,,,so i dont know when i will be on the list (the ungrateful b******s lol),,,,,i hope in fm10 this is made easier to get on, as anyone taking a club from bsn to prem in 16 years would be a legend

have you had a takeover and the board could just aiming to high.

In 3 yrs with LFC I have won the Prem Lg, Camp Lg, Lg Cup. Now i understand that with bigger clubs its harder to become a favourite but using an ingame editor i found the relations list with each person rated out of 100. I'm not on the list at all while a def who I had for 6 months and only played 11 games has a rating of 10 out of 100.

Archived