Wants clarification on his squad status

Guys

This player request appears every so often with my players that aren't 1st team players. The only way I have managed to resolve this issue is to renew that players contract (This tactic seems to resolve a lot of issues but costs a bit!).

Does anybody know of any other way of resolving this issue because there doesn't seem to be anything in the "player interaction" screen to resolve this issue?

Any help would be appreciated!

Neil

Wrong forum, but anyway, this basically happens when their contract status is inconsistent with their playing time. So if you have a guy under the "key player" status and he doesn't get a game, he'll get confused. To rectify this, give him a lower squad status like "rotation" or "backup", and I think it resolves itself in a few months.

No, you don't need to give him a new contract.

Just change his squad status to a realistic level either by right clicking on the player or selecting squad status from the player screen.

And within a couple days he'll be (Unh) because he "feels he was brought to the club under false pretenses" and you'll be getting press questions about whether or not you agree he's been treated unfairly and will his unhappiness spread and have you lost the locker room...

...but, sure, everything will be alright in a number of months.

And within a couple days he'll be (Unh) because he "feels he was brought to the club under false pretenses" and you'll be getting press questions about whether or not you agree he's been treated unfairly and will his unhappiness spread and have you lost the locker room...

...but, sure, everything will be alright in a number of months.

Only if you've just signed him & made false promises ;)

If you sign them on the status you are using them for it tends to happen naturally and a change of squad status is enough if the situation changes. At most you get an unhappy message and maybe a request to be transferred.

Archived