International Travel ?

Will this have any additional effect on the players fitness/tiredness when returning from international fixtures?

Also, when playing in the World Club Cup, will we have to nominate a squad to travel, rather than be able to pick from any of our reserves etc (given that the competition takes place in Japan).

I would like it to be a lot more clearer to be honest.

Ie...

Players X Y and Z have been called up for international games taking place on the 12th, 16th and 22nd of the month, we have a Cup game on the 14th and a league game on the 20th which all 3 players will miss if they attend.

What would you like to do?

"Ask each player to stay with the club"

"Ask them to only play 45 mins"

"Let them go but tell them to be careful and not get needlessly injured".

The amount of times ive lost games in my network save over the past few weeks because of my players being away on Int duty is beyond funny.

I would like it to be a lot more clearer to be honest.

Ie...

Players X Y and Z have been called up for international games taking place on the 12th, 16th and 22nd of the month, we have a Cup game on the 14th and a league game on the 20th which all 3 players will miss if they attend.

What would you like to do?

"Ask each player to stay with the club"

"Ask them to only play 45 mins"

"Let them go but tell them to be careful and not get needlessly injured".

The amount of times ive lost games in my network save over the past few weeks because of my players being away on Int duty is beyond funny.

There is a good chance your games will get postponed in that scenario, although there is a known issue with the game calendar going out of sync in long term games.

Archived