Staff Reputation and Attributes

I have been playing my Leeds save and currently in my 2nd season of the premiership, I signed a scout who I think was about 36 at the time with regional reputation, and attributes of 16 and 18 for judgement attributes when I was in my 1st season of the Championship. However 3 and 1/2 years later and his attributes are the same and his reputation is still regional. Do these ever change for staff as they do for players?

They do eventually i recall signing Stoichkov as coach and after 1 and a bit seasons his stats jumped quite dramatically and Barcelona stole him from me. Most likely depends on the staff's personality or how much work you have them doing. For instance if you have your coaches training all nine training categories then he is less likely to improve in my opinion

I don't understand how staff work at all, as they get older their attributes generally seem to spread themselves so if you signed a 6* defending coach, 3 years later he is only 4*

Also i don't know whether i should be signing coaches with high star ratings or high rep (and probable high ca)

I recently looked at some coaches ca/pa when i got rid of them.

One i signed as a 6* coach but when he left he was no better than 4* in any one area, he did however have a ca of 170.

Does this mean he is or is not a good coach, does the star rating mean more than his ca?

Archived