Wenger and Fabregas just ruined my day....

aderow

Today I made it to the champions league final for the second year in a row. My opponent on this day of days.....arsene wengers arsenal. I had been looking forward to this day ever since last years final defeat.....to arsenal. On that day, fabregas did the unthinkable and hit 2 free kicks....both over 30 yards away....

I thought i wouldnt get my chance for revenge because in the second leg arsenal headed to old trafford losing 3-1. Somehow, someway arsenal won 5-3 and made it to the final on away goals (wenger must have danced while fergie actually ate his hat).

We had beaten juve and chelsea to get here.....and we beat real madrid at and the bernabeu to win the title; this would have been the perfect end to the season.

Anyways the special day came.....i turned in the team sheet and I talked to my team one last time. My players ran onto the field with the memory of last years defeat in their mind; I thought they were prepared......but I was wrong.

3rd minute, goal kick to adebayor who heads it down to eduardo. As eduardo turns toward goal, hes cut down by puyol.......about 25 yards from goal and guess who steps up to take it. Honestly, I was speechless.....I said to myself 'This honestly cant happen 2 years in a row'. Fabregas stepped up and did what he loved to do the most against my barca and with his best beckham impression, he made it 1-0. I was stunned....and apparently so were my players for the remaining 87 minutes (plus stoppage time).

Wenger and Fabregas really......really ruined my day. :(

Today I made it to the champions league final for the second year in a row. My opponent on this day of days.....arsene wengers arsenal. I had been looking forward to this day ever since last years final defeat.....to arsenal. On that day, fabregas did the unthinkable and hit 2 free kicks....both over 30 yards away....

I thought i wouldnt get my chance for revenge because in the second leg arsenal headed to old trafford losing 3-1. Somehow, someway arsenal won 5-3 and made it to the final on away goals (wenger must have danced while fergie actually ate his hat).

We had beaten juve and chelsea to get here.....and we beat real madrid at and the bernabeu to win the title; this would have been the perfect end to the season.

Anyways the special day came.....i turned in the team sheet and I talked to my team one last time. My players ran onto the field with the memory of last years defeat in their mind; I thought they were prepared......but I was wrong.

3rd minute, goal kick to adebayor who heads it down to eduardo. As eduardo turns toward goal, hes cut down by puyol.......about 25 yards from goal and guess who steps up to take it. Honestly, I was speechless.....I said to myself 'This honestly cant happen 2 years in a row'. Fabregas stepped up and did what he loved to do the most against my barca and with his best beckham impression, he made it 1-0. I was stunned....and apparently so were my players for the remaining 87 minutes (plus stoppage time).

Wenger and Fabregas really......really ruined my day. :(

Well, there is always next season to look forward to!

If i was you i would just replay the match and see what happens.Right now im stuck as Arsenal playing Man Utd away 20 times(yes i cheat i replay) and i cant even get a draw even when 10 players are fired up and i change my tactics 100 times i cant even get a draw.It' always a 40 yard goal from Berbatov or Ronaldo's penalty or Vidic from corner.20 games a row and Man Utd are only scoring from these 3 situations.It's really annoying.

Can't you try to buy or unsettle Fabregas to ensure this travesty doesn't happen for a 3rd time?

In my game Wenger retired and Adrian Boothroyd is now Arsenal manager.

What Andy said, Fabregas has Barca as a favoured club so even if you don't want to sign him try to unsettle him in the future.

Oh dont worry. I plan on signing this summer.....I think I have more than enough to sign him

I think I might grab Chiellini also....and a new keeper....

I won 4 Champions League's on the bounce, looking comfortable for a fifth in a row when I', 3-0 up at Bayern afer the first leg in the Semi's, off to the Allianz I go and witness my largest defeat in 8 years, losing 5-1. with Dentinho and Guilhere getting 2 each and a 40 yarder from a 19 year old regen who'd rejected me to join them the previous summer

Despite winning the Prem for 6 consecutive seaons, the FA Cup, Super Cup and World Club Cup, I also lost in the League Cup final to arch rivals Man City (I'm Villa and City have been second to me for 5 seasons in a row, lost 3 UCL finals against me) 4-0.

The fans come the end of the season were absolutely furious. Fickle Brummies.

Archived