Interaction with Youth / Reserve 'Managers'

I'm wondering if any of you smart people can tell me if there is already a way of doing this, or what you think of the idea if not.

I know at present I can make first teamers available for the reserves if I want them to get some competitive games to keep up fitness / recover from injuries etc. However, there doesnt seem any guarantee that my reserve manager will pick them.

So my question is, is there currently or should there be, a facility to tell the reserves manager I want the player(s) picked. The same for the youth team. I would see this maybe working similar to the international friendly scenario, e.g. I tell my Chelsea reserve manager I want Pizarro to play for 60 minutes.

Any thoughts?

I'm wondering if any of you smart people can tell me if there is already a way of doing this, or what you think of the idea if not.

I know at present I can make first teamers available for the reserves if I want them to get some competitive games to keep up fitness / recover from injuries etc. However, there doesnt seem any guarantee that my reserve manager will pick them.

So my question is, is there currently or should there be, a facility to tell the reserves manager I want the player(s) picked. The same for the youth team. I would see this maybe working similar to the international friendly scenario, e.g. I tell my Chelsea reserve manager I want Pizarro to play for 60 minutes.

Any thoughts?

Archived