Will there be an option to disable the 3d match engine for people without videocard?

i would like to know this coz my nvidia failed on me a couple of weeks ago and still couldnt afford to get a new one, here in argentina they are very very expensive :(

I can play perfectly well old fm games and also FML, but i cant play FM09 coz of the 3d match engine which i cant disable, even tho, the rest of my pc is powerful enough to play the rest of the game. Would really appreciate some answer on this, coz it will make an impact in when im going to buy the game.

Cheers and thanks in advance! :)

Are you getting the 'failed to set up graphics system (probably wrong)' error?

yep, exactly

Get a new computer or go buy a video card!!!!

not helping, at least you want to give me $200 dollars to buy a new video card...

there is a preferences button on the main menu isnt there?

~~Stevie G~~

i cant even see the main menu :(

ERROR: Cannot run game:Failed to set up graphics system

Fix: Please download the following update from the Microsoft Direct X SDK: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

When downloading this file please use the Firefox browser as some people have encounter difficulties when using Internet Explorer

You should also check that you are running the latest graphics driver, you can do this by visiting the computer manufacturer website, or by visiting the graphics card manufacturing website.

Also if you are running Steam, make sure this is not running when attempting to install

ERROR: Cannot run game:Failed to set up graphics system

Fix: Please download the following update from the Microsoft Direct X SDK: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

When downloading this file please use the Firefox browser as some people have encounter difficulties when using Internet Explorer

You should also check that you are running the latest graphics driver, you can do this by visiting the computer manufacturer website, or by visiting the graphics card manufacturing website.

Also if you are running Steam, make sure this is not running when attempting to install

About the part of the graphics drivers... i dont have a graphics card right now, just the crappy one that comes with the motherboard. You say its going to work nontheless? The rest of my pc is good enough to play the old fm and fml

About the part of the graphics drivers... i dont have a graphics card right now, just the crappy one that comes with the motherboard. You say its going to work nontheless? The rest of my pc is good enough to play the old fm and fml

Your onboard graphics card should be able to handle the 2d or commentary easily enough.

Archived