Best Player on FM09

Kifty

Back when he was in his prime he was one of the best, but not now, and definitely not on FM09.

You must be kidding me if you thought that I meant on Ronaldo Luiz Nazario de Lima.

P.S. When Ronaldo Luiz Nazario de Lima was at his prime, he wasn't ''one of the best'', as you said...HE WAS THE BEST! ;)

Anyway, just in case, I was thinking on Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro! ;)

There is only one Ronaldo, that would be the Brazilian Legend!

Actually, there are plenty of Ronaldo's... That is quite popular name in countries where portugese is first language (e.g. Brazil, Portugal). Ronaldo Luiz Nazario de Lima and Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Avero are just some of those Ronaldo's.

And for you, just like for Wonky, I meant on portugese Ronaldo. ;)

You must be kidding me if you thought that I meant on Ronaldo Luiz Nazario de Lima.

P.S. When Ronaldo Luiz Nazario de Lima was at his prime, he wasn't ''one of the best'', as you said...HE WAS THE BEST! ;)

here here you tell em Ronaldo Luiz Nazario de Lima is one of the greatest players

of all time

There is only one Ronaldo, that would be the Brazilian Legend!

my thoughts exactly ;)

best player on fm09? fernando torres!

his armband proved he was a red torres! torres! you'll never walk alone it said torres! torres! we got the lad from sunny spain he gets the ball he scores again..

fernando torres liverpools number 9! *bounce*

~~Stevie G~~

my front three in a great AC Milan save I had were Federico Laurito, Vagner Love and Karim Benzema. Absolute goal machines and won me back to back CL titles for the first time in any FM. If I had to pick just one of them as the best in FM09 I'd have to say Laurito as I always get him in the first season for a relatively low transfer fee and he always becomes world class in a few seasons.

Torres has been the best player i've had on fm 09 although i'm sure messi and c. ronaldo would be better if you can get them to play at their best.

But Torres has been absolutely sensational for me, imo the best striker on the game because Ibra seems to injury prone and et'o doesn't score as many goals as Torres.

yeah agree...Luis Ronaldo is probably the best attacker of all time. This guy played against the some of best defenders of all time at their peak...

Nesta, Maldini, Cannavaro, Thuram, Hierro, Montero....

Archived