You Know You're Looking Forward To FM10 When...

Moaner

* while watching PL matches u notice young talented players and hope they won't be as underrated as in fm09

* u think how far will u actually get in your current long-term save before moving to oh-so-tempting fm10

* when starting new game u see u've played in most of the leagues, but tell yourself u will be able to create new ones in fm10

* u already which team will u select and what kind of football will they play (tactics creator)

When you are paying special attention to the FIFA U-20 World Cup that is taking place to watch for the next big thing.

Speaking of which there is apparently a ridiculously good Dutch kid who is doing wonders - I was only told about him and I don't know his damn name! : (

..you freeze yourself on the side of a mountain, so a friend will revive you on release day. Except you get buried under an avalanche and are revived in the year 2546 by the Unified Atheist League, only to learn that computer games no longer exist!

Science Dammit!

You uninstall FM09
.. you turn on Fm09 just to find it boring after have read the FM2010 blogs.

Both of these for me :thup:

I uninstalled FM09 then missed football so installed it again only to realise that I can't get into it any more and just want to play FM10. So I uninstalled again. Thing is... I've installed it yet again! SI really need to get their act together and get the game out before this place* goes into meltdown :D

*my head, that is

You abandon your FM09 save that's lasted over 90 gamedays to and get out pencil and paper to devote your time to constructing your new unique 20-level league pyramid.

Oh, and somebody told me yesterday that my wife who left me 4 months ago has returned. If I notice I'll tell her that's pretty bad timing!

You're up at 4:45 am playing FM09 because you've just been told by your board that you're getting a nice new shiny stadium at the end of the season (for the first time on any FM) and you want to make sure you actually get some time playing in it before consigning your all-conquering Chelsea team to history and starting all over again on FM10.

You change your surname to McJones and try to meet girls called Francesca, Florence, Florette etc so when you eventually do get married you can marry FM and still have sex.... to farfetched?

What if you change your name to McJones and you end up marrying someone called Carla or Carmen? You'd then end up having sex with CM!!!

Depravity indeed!

..you freeze yourself on the side of a mountain, so a friend will revive you on release day. Except you get buried under an avalanche and are revived in the year 2546 by the Unified Atheist League, only to learn that computer games no longer exist!

Science Dammit!

Way to copy South Park

as soon as you get married the sex stops anyway!
Oh, and somebody told me yesterday that my wife who left me 4 months ago has returned.

Sex doesn't stop when you get married - she just has it with your best mate. But then he buys FM and she just comes back to you because you make more money than him :cool:

when your struggling to write best man speech so you start doodling at side of paper and end up filling 4 a4 pieces of paper with lots of new tactics and figuring out what team and players the would best suit !!

Archived