FM2010 In-game data editor

Hi all.

I've read the blogs but I still can't find the answer I'm looking for. Can anyone help?

There's plenty of stuff about how much better the FM2010 editor is but, for me, the biggest drawback was that you couldn't use it to edit on-going games. Is the new-improved editor a pre-game one or will it be more like the FMRTE program?

Here here for Kit changes being a part of the game, I like to have a new home kit every 2 seasons but see the away 1 as an opportunity to mess around and experiment :p

Id also like the board option to petition to change "club colours" which you could (most times) only succeed in after building up a strong following (same as some other features), to reflect the changes for example Man City made by moving to a more vibrant light blue. or perhaps you want to remake your team into an all black warrior team rather than the purple they start with after removing the skill players for ball winners!

That's a real shame. Was hoping I could freshen things up each season with new hair colours for players and new kits. Might have to stick with FM09 until the FMRTE one is out then.

Thanks for the quick responses.

ruci states in the FMRTE thread in the Editors forum that he will release his first FM10 FMRTE version one week after the game's out.

Well three cheers for Ruci once again. Though last year's editor only changed the shirt colour/design which rather restricted experimentation. Hopefully that will be fixed this year. And, yes, the first week is usually spent tweaking those players who have unexpectedly excelled in the early part of the season.

from my own experiance using the FMRTE editor can benifit certain areas of the game if you need to tweak regens as some have bad stats in key area's, on the down side it's to tempting to buy good players that you know are good which relates to cheating..

To look at it another way against pre game editors, alot of people restart many games knowing who the great players are and how cheap they can get top class young players ect, that in away is cheating, IRl you cant turn back time. Fm gives you the option to do this, there should be a safe gaurd so that save game editors can never be made compatible,..

Archived