European Golden Boot Award (fm08)

rinso

Slightly puzzled by this award this season. I know that, in the event of a tie, the player who played the least amount of games gets the award. What baffles me is Aguero's stats in the award. Pandev's and Berg's both match whts on their profile, but Aguero's doesnt by a country mile...

Aguero's profile

Awards screen

As you can see, whats on the awards screen is nothing like his profile, unlike Pandev's

Anyone shed any light on this??

Its just done on goals scored in the league. Games played etc don't actually come into it.

I was under the impression (as I indicated in my opening post) that the award used games played to separate players in the event of a tie, with the award going to the player who has played the least amount of games...

I was under the impression (as I indicated in my opening post) that the award used games played to separate players in the event of a tie, with the award going to the player who has played the least amount of games...

I think they actully use average rating in game, although it may well be games played in real life.

I know what the award is for. What I wanted to know (which i thought was pretty clear) is why Aguero's stats dont match up and where these "phantom" games are coming from...

oh sorry mate ... i did wonder why his stats are alittle bit low his shots most all of been great even tho he has been not preformaning as good as the others football wise

Archived