Departing player wants me to carry on paying wages

WTF Zokora?

So, I've started again with Spurs, and as part of my first summer clear-out I've been listening to offers for Didier Zokora. I agree a reduced fee of 3.9 million pounds for him and Birmingham and Parma both want him. He rejects Parma (see unread news item) but accepts B'ham IF I carry on paying him!

Anyone else had anything like this happen before? I clicked on Reject and am currently trying to drop his wages and contract length before trying to sell him again!

this happened to me too in my man utd game. i forget which player but i needed to sell him to create some extra funds for january. the team came in with the money i wanted and i was happy to accept. it then showed up that he wanted me to pay half his wages till the date his contract was to end at old trafford

it happened 2 me when i was chelsea i wqas trying to get rid of shevchenko and he wanted me to pay him 40,000 a week until the end of the season. only reason i accepted is because hes crap and i would rathher pay him 40,000 a week to do nothing than a 125,000k a week lol

i hate when that happens. does anyone know if there is an option for us to ask a computer manager to carry on paying wages for one of our buys? i've never seen it, and it seems unfair that it is only the player that gets these kinds of "deals" asked of them.

Archived