What will you do on FM10?

Thought this might be a good topic to get collect some thoughts and ideas on what to do once the new game is released.

Some of my options are:

1) Start unemployed and see where the wind takes me.

2) Manage a title winning team (with debt), try to pay back that debt (whilst winning) plus only buy english talent...

Whats your ideas?

i will start off as my favourite team as tradition like i do every year (liverpool) then probably start as a LLM and work my way to champions league glory. wont stop until im there.

Pinched my answer! :p

Will start with one of the decent chasing pack in La Liga - Atletico Madrid, Sevilla or Valencia and see if I can challenge the big two - Barca and Madrid. Should be harder than ever as they're likely steam roll their way through the division just like they are already going in real life.

I'm undecided at the moment where i will start. I always play a game as Man Utd at some point but don't tend to start with them. On 09 I started at Wolves and enjoyed some success so possibly a championship team or another team i was thinking about was Napoli because i think they have good potential to challenge in Italy.

It will also probably experiment with the league editor and see where that takes me but i think it will all depend on what i feel like on that particular day.

I'll probably be Chelsea in the demo to get a feel for the game, but when the game's actually released I think I'm going to go for dafuge's challenge straight away. Hopefully, Truro City have reputation enough to go up; despite having only just been promoted to the Southern Premier League this season, they have a lot of potential and really appeal to me for some reason.

If I can't get Truro, I might take charge of Chelmsford City after an enjoyable stint there last year, or wait until someone creates a worthy replica of the Northern Premier League in the editor and take charge of Salford City (my local club). I'm a massive fan of LLM, if you can possibly tell!

I'm a Nottingham Forest fan and I always have a game with them involed in it.

But in FM10 I'm starting with Mansfield Town and I'm aiming for the Premiership title within around 10/12 years.

Eventully I will probably end up at Forest at some point of my Career.

Play as Real Madrid to try out a new tactic I thought of while on holiday, and for the general hilarity of the whole situation. Then probably settle down for a c ouple of long-running games as Man Utd (cope with life post-Ronaldo), Aston Villa (only allowed to use English players) and Cheltenham (get back into League 1 and take it from there). Anything else is a bonus, I'e got plenty of uni work to be getting on with too!

Spend a long time in the wee small hours of the morning drinking coffee and listening to Radio 4 whilst editing the Sussex County League database.

I thought I would be the only one to admit listening to Radio 4................

:D

heaven playing FM with the afternoon play on:thup:

The usual, start with Newcastle, desperately cling to the players worth holding onto and build up from the back.

Then after that take my hammer to the database and fix anything I feel is wrong. This usually relates to players who have a low potential when I feel they're capable of a much higher one. Though the opinions purely based off hype. Sometimes edit positions 'cause on 09 Joey Barton was 20 as DM but only 18 as CM, even though he's a box to box midfielder.

Start at Benfica and try to win the portuguese league and the UEFA Europa League at least .. there are a lot of foreign players on the team so i'll try to bring a few young portuguese players.

Then maybe i'll try to start another save at Vauxhall to see if i can match my save on FM 09

The usual, start with Newcastle, desperately cling to the players worth holding onto and build up from the back.

Then after that take my hammer to the database and fix anything I feel is wrong. This usually relates to players who have a low potential when I feel they're capable of a much higher one. Though the opinions purely based off hype. Sometimes edit positions 'cause on 09 Joey Barton was 20 as DM but only 18 as CM, even though he's a box to box midfielder.

Don't you mean cell to cell?

Take control of Rangers and bring in some of the great youth players Walter Smith isnt interested in playing, Sell some of the S**T that are still picking up a pay cheque at Ibrox and bring back the glory days, then do the same with Leeds all using the talent of home grown players

Pinched my answer! :p

see thats because its just tradition ;)

Will start with one of the decent chasing pack in La Liga - Atletico Madrid, Sevilla or Valencia and see if I can challenge the big two - Barca and Madrid. Should be harder than ever as they're likely steam roll their way through the division just like they are already going in real life.

this seems like a good idea might try this myself :)

~~Stevie G~~

Archived