Anyone ever wanted to do this??

You hear about it every so often IRL, but funnily enough (well not really) it rarely works. It's usually done by managers who are big on the talk but not very big on the action, nor talented either for that mattter. Most of the time it will be counter productive. To do it in game jst control+left click your whole squad and right click and set transfer status, but don't expect to sell too many before you're sacked for results getting worse.

I've always wondered how real managers know who is and isn't transfer listed. Where is the list kept?

I'm sure there is a message board out there similar to this where coaches start threads with the players whom they are listing. Some managers like Rafa even start threads like, "Looking for -9 or -10 Spanish players only!". I also imagine that Platini is the site admin.

I'm sure there is a message board out there similar to this where coaches start threads with the players whom they are listing. Some managers like Rafa even start threads like, "Looking for -9 or -10 Spanish players only!". I also imagine that Platini is the site admin.

:D

Made me spray my lunch all over the keyboard, but it was worth it!

I respect Micky Adams for the good job he did in getting Leicester promoted whilst in administration, but this is a stupid thing to do, and will just demoralise the squad. Such strong public criticism of the players isn't good management, and sadly shows why Adams hasn't managed to fulful the early promise he showed as a manager.

Seriously though, is there actually a transfer list?

No, there is no actual "list" of players maintained anywhere. It's more just one of those football terms that don't actually make sense. Like the Champions League: not just for champions and not actually a league.

Archived