Second Season

I remeber getting promoted as QPR after the first season to the Premier went daft had a budget of £30 million bought about 8 first team players.

thats so unrealistic you had 30mill i got promoted to by winning the league in first season and i only got 8mill for the next season!!

thats so unrealistic you had 30mill i got promoted to by winning the league in first season and i only got 8mill for the next season!!

what team was you? and what league?

Depends on the quality of the team obviously.

if you promote you should always buy at least one players you dont know the quality of your squad when your in a new league and your facing new teams no matter how good you did in your previous season you wont know how good your squad is compared to your opponents in league and offouisly its going to be harder teams so you should remove any dead wood in your squad even if they was in the starting 11 from last season replace the odd one out and get a better player as quick as possible and play him preseason

my opinon

Depends on the division tbh. CCC to EPL is a huge leap- almost worth the squad rebuilding disharmony from getting a stack of players in (you'll probably need to anyhow to stay up).

On the other hand, if youve bought well, you can move up the lower leagues swaping less than half a dozen players a year.

Personally, if I can- I try and sell none of my first team unless I have to (wait until their replacement is bedded in and then flog em).

Archived