Skip to End of Match

Just got hired as a national coach for the first time (FM09), so each week I have a list of matches to attend. How can I attend these without having to watch them--that is, I just want to skip to the end of the match and check the stats of the player or two that is of interest.

Just got hired as a national coach for the first time (FM09), so each week I have a list of matches to attend. How can I attend these without having to watch them--that is, I just want to skip to the end of the match and check the stats of the player or two that is of interest.

You can leave the match before it is over.

Then go back afterwards to look at the stats.

If you don't want to watch the match, then why attend. You can see the stats without attending.

I assumed that there is some feedback to the nation--that is, if I never attend a match, they wonder about my commitment, if I attend too many, my club employer does the same. Is that correct? If not, I'll skil a lot of the matches, as I still have several months until my first international.

I assumed that there is some feedback to the nation--that is, if I never attend a match, they wonder about my commitment, if I attend too many, my club employer does the same. Is that correct? If not, I'll skil a lot of the matches, as I still have several months until my first international.

That's working ethics :thup:

Yet, the game does not at all value 'presence'. It thus does not matter at all if you attend matches or not. If you just want the stats, then don't attend and look at them at the end of the match.

Btw even that is more effort than I ever heard on here by someone who does international management.

Archived