One last Hurrah!

Hi,

We all know Fm2010 will be out soon enough. However, after achieving what i set out to achieve in all my current saves im now looking for some inspiration with regards to who to manage until the new game comes out. Im open to suggestions to manage anywhere really as i only generally manage in England, but if it is in a far flung league just give us a bit of a background on it. Im desperately bored, and lacking in ideas.

Cheers,

Sy :thup:

I find the best thing to do is create my own team and delete a prem team.

Me and mate run a network game, we both made up our own teams and players and we have played it for over 500 hours at least.

Thats what keeps me interested.

Hi,

We all know Fm2010 will be out soon enough. However, after achieving what i set out to achieve in all my current saves im now looking for some inspiration with regards to who to manage until the new game comes out. Im open to suggestions to manage anywhere really as i only generally manage in England, but if it is in a far flung league just give us a bit of a background on it. Im desperately bored, and lacking in ideas.

Cheers,

Sy :thup:

Get one of the latest 3rd party updates and take over Darlington or Accrinton Stanley, should be a challenge!

Go Newcastle then!

I did a save with them' date=' got straight back up to the EPL and back into Europe first season in the Prem before being lured to Man Utd![/quote']

The problem is, its always the first save i do, and then probably a couple more. Im just looking something different using the 9.3.0 databse.

Go to the SPL and try and break the Old Firm stranglehold on league - now thats a challenge!

I recommend Hearts!

Do what I did......Create an edt file and put them in the Highland League! No promotion so no more old firm. Cheating I know but its the quickest and easiest way i've found of overcoming the old firm.

In my final 2 weeks of FM2007 I had a great 2 season save game with River Plate (Argentine version, not Uruguayan). I remember not starting well, but I kept faith in my tactics, watched my players develop and ended up winning 32 out of 38 league games in my second season with a team which played a very good passing game. Unfortunately I messed up the Copa Libertadores though.

Archived