winning on penalties = lose ?

just got the loss from winning on penalties in an important cup game.. i mean my team played extremely bad against a lower league team, but still why should i get the loss?.. this is a terrible bug in the game if you ask me.. i'm using the latest version 9.3.0

/rant

just got the loss from winning on penalties in an important cup game.. i mean my team played extremely bad against a lower league team, but still why should i get the loss?.. this is a terrible bug in the game if you ask me.. i'm using the latest version 9.3.0

/rant

do you mean you lost on pens......therefore there is a bug:confused:

or you won on pens but game says you lost:confused:

personally I do pretty well on the old shootout win about 70/80%......more than happy with that:thup:

If a bug like that occurs and you actually won the game I would re load and replay it until you win again. Not the same but at least the result is correct. I had a problem with the game crashing after my matches finished. I played 3 play off games and won them all and got promoted. The game crashed after every match so I just reoaded and played it again, still doesn't feel the same though.

Archived