The South American Managerial Competition - The Story

The South American Managerial Contest

6.png

Welcome to the South American Managerial Contest. 14 young and talented managers have taken over struggling club in the second tier of Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru and Uruguay. They will all hope to have a succesful career with many Libertadores wins and a crack at international management. Their performance will be measured on a points system, which rewards league performance, the influence on players performances and most importantly their continental and international peformances. The manager with the most points after a (yet to be defined) timeframe will become South Americas finest manager!

All leagues of the 7 chosen nations have been loaded and the competitions in which the managers are taking part in will be run on full detail.

The Points System

The Points System wil be divided into four categories: League Performance, Player Performance, Personal Achievements, Continental Performance and International Management. The most points can be gained from succes in continental compeititons and International Management as these are the pinnacles of the game. However, there are a lot of bonus points to be obtained at national level that could make a difference in the end! Any questions/criticism/suggestions regarding the points system are welcome and if the majority of managers feel some criteria need to be changed I will happily make changes to the point system.

League Performance

At domestic level only the national leagues will count. This is because some countries state championships and a cup, some only a cup and some nothing but the league. So to make it fair only the league counts towards points, although I will still report on other competitions. The points for league performances are as follows:

Average Points in League x 10 + Media Predition - Actual Finish

+

[b]Bonus Points[/b]

Title in 1st Tier     : 10
 2nd in 1st Tier     : 7
 3rd in 1st Tier     : 5

Promotion as Champions: 4
Promotion as 2nd      : 2
Promotion as rest     : 1

Relegation            :-10

Overachievers         : 7
Underachievers        :-7

Player Performance

The thought behing this category is that players are influenced by their managers, so if a player performs outstandingly, the manager needs to be rewarded too. Here are the points:

World Footballer of the Year          : 15
Player in World Team of the Year      : 10

S.A. Footballer of the Year           : 10
Player in S.A. Team of the Year       : 7

Domestic Player of the Year           : 5
Domestic Young Player of the Year     : 5
League Top Goalscorer                 : 5
Signing of the Season                 : 5
Runner-Up Singing of the Season       : 3
League Most Assists                   : 3
League Highest Average Rating         : 3
Runner-up Worst Signing of the Season :-3
Worst Signing of the Season           :-5

Personal Performance

These are awarded for recognitions to the manager and for certain occurances during his his career.

S.A. Manager of the Year     : 30
Legend Status at Club        : 20
Domestic Manager of the Year : 15
Icon Status at Club          : 15
Favourite Personell at Club  : 10
Hired by club whilst employed: 5
Resign from club             :-5
Sacked from club             :-10

Continental Performance

Really big points can be scored here if a manager guides a team far into the South American competitions and the Club World Cup. North American competitions will not count towards any points.

[b]Copa Libertadores[/b]              [b]Copa Sudamericana[/b]              [b]Recopa Sudamericana[/b]   

Winner           : 50          Winner           : 30          Winner   : 20
Runner-up        : 30          Runner-up        : 15          Runner-up: 10
Semi Final       : 20          Semi Final       : 10
Quarter Final    : 15          Quarter Final    : 6
Second Round     : 10          Second Round     : 3
Group Stages     : 5           First Round      : 2
Preliminary Round: 2           Preliminary Round: 1

International Management

Should a manager be appointed for a national point he will earn seasonal points, as well as points for the competitions he participates in. As Mexico participate in the Copa América only performances in that competition and the World Cup will count.

[b]Regular Points[/b]
International Appointment: 20
Seasonal Points          : Average Points in one year x 20

[b]Competition Points[/b]

[b]World Cup[/b]                   [b]Copa América[/b]

Winner       : 100          Winner       : 50
Runner-up    : 60           Runner-up    : 30
Semi Final   : 40           Semi Final   : 20
Quarter Final: 30           Quarter Final: 10
Second Round : 20           Second Round : 5
Group Stages : 10
Qualification: 5

Best Player  : 20           Best Player  : 10  
Dream Team   : 10           Dream Team   : 5
Golden Boot  : 16           Golden Boot  : 8

Update Format

I will post an introduction to all managers and clubs, where the profile and personal screens will be displayed, as well as the squad, club info and facilities screen for each team will be displayed. After this updates will be split between countries. Each country will have a Pre-Season and End of Season Update. I will also post an update points table at the start of February and August, as that is when the latest reset dates for leagues finishing at the end of the year and halfway through the year are.

Pre-Season Update

Here I will write what the season predictions are, as well as any transfers or other changes made by the manager have happened.

End of Season Update

Here I will analyze team performances and update the scoring for each manager.

I know there isn't much detail on each update, but I will get a better feeling as to what I will write as I go along, so you can expect changes to the updates in the first couple of seasons.

The order of updates should be the following during a year (from Jan-Dec):

Brazilian Pre-Season Update
Chilean Pre-Season Update
Colombian Pre-Season Update
February Points Update
Peruvian Pre-Season Update
Uuruguyan End of Season Update
Mexican End of Season Update
Argentinian End of Season Update
August Points Update
Mexican Pre-Season Update
Argentinian Pre-Season Update
Uruguayan Pre-Season Update
Chilean End of Season Update
Brazilian End of Season Update
Colombian End of Season Update
Peruvian End of Season Update

Right that is all the explanantions done, if there are any questions please let me know. Next up will be the introduction of all managers.

Introduction to the Managers and Clubs!

Argentinian Primera B Nacional

Atl. Tucumán

Squad

Club Information

Stadium/Facilities

Javier Risinger: Profile, Personal

Def. y Justicia

Squad

Club Information

Stadium/Facilities

Tom Smith: Profile, Personal

Brazilian Série B

ABC

Squad

Club Information

Stadium/Facilities

Gareth McGaughey: Profile, Personal

Bragantino

Squad

Club Information

Stadium/Facilities

Elliot Gonzales: Profile, Personal

Chilean Primera B División

Curicó Unido

Squad

Club Information

Stadium/Facilities

Felipe Martínez: Profile, Personal

Unión San Felipe

Squad

Club Information

Stadium/Facilities

Lawrence Lazewski: Profile, Personal

Colombian Copa Premier

Atlético de la Sabana

Squad

Club Information

Stadium/Facilities

Ricardo Chimenez: Profile, Personal

Juventud Soacha

Squad

Club Information

Stadium/Facilities

Don Corleone: Profile, Personal

Mexican Primera División A

I. Chihuahua

Squad

Club Information

Stadium/Facilities

Juan Manuel Lomeli: Profile, Personal

Potros Chetumal

Squad

Club Information

Stadium/Facilities

Super Lampard: Profile, Personal

Peruvian Copa Cable Mágico

Atlético Minero

Squad

Club Information

Stadium/Facilities

Cristobal Blanco: Profile, Personal

Sport Ancash

Squad

Club Information

Stadium/Facilities

Burrao: Profile, Personal

Uruguayan Segunda División Profesional

Boston River

Squad

Club Information

Stadium/Facilities

Tom Hamilton: Profile, Personal

Sud América

Squad

Club Information

Stadium/Facilities

Bambino Flash: Profile, Personal

Absolutely brilliant start mate, the points system looks to be first class!

There are no stars of not in our team as yet, however we do have a Youth Academy and the stadium is quite large for such a lowly rated club. Looking at my manager stats, I look pretty first class and with my crazyily good managerial styles, hopefully Sport Ancash will cause a few surprises!

Can't wait for more mate!!!

Hopefully I will be able to motivate my squad to perform above expectations and often grab the overachievers achievement. Just a clarification, that's 7 points for each player in the S.A. Team of the Year, not you only get 7 points if you have every player in the S.A. Team of the Year? (The wording is a bit unclear there)

Hopefully I will be able to motivate my squad to perform above expectations and often grab the overachievers achievement. Just a clarification, that's 7 points for each player in the S.A. Team of the Year, not you only get 7 points if you have every player in the S.A. Team of the Year? (The wording is a bit unclear there)

Yes sorry, for every player in the S.A. Team of the Year you get 7 points, will amend that to hopefully make it clear. Thanks for letting me know :thup:

2008 Brazilian Pre-Season Update

ABC

107205.png

Media Prediction: 20th

After only 26 days in charge not much has been changed at ABC. With a large backroom staff of 8 coaches, 4 physios and a scout, Gareth McGaughey hasn't felt the need to add to that yet. He has however instructed 4 of his players to start playing a passing game, but too of them have not taken too well to it. He has also asked two of his strikers to shoot with power and they seem happy to do it.

For the first 4 months of the season ABC will play in the Potiguar State Championship, where they are favourites along with América-RN and a heated battle for the title is expected. After that the reality of Série B kicks in and anything above the relegation zone will do.

Bragantino

317.png

Media Prediction: 19th

Not too many changes at Bragantino too, although Elliot Gonzales brought in an Assistant Manager from Vila Nova (GO) for £24k. Hermógenes Neto was a Youth Coach at his previous club, but looks like a very decent all-round individual and a very good addition to the backroom staff. Gonzales also asked some of his players to adopt new moves ad at Bragantino everyone was happy to do so, most notably striker Danilo Bueno who will be looking to rond keepers more often now.

Bragantino play in the São Paulo State Championship, where a mid-table is expected as they face some of Brazils powerhouses in Santos, Palmeiras, Corinthians and São Paulo. In the Série B, 16th or higher is their ultimate aim and anything above that will be a massive bonus.

I have a question for you guys, do you mind me stating the CA and PA of players? I think that way there is a better chance of you really understanding whether your manager has made a good signing or not. For example: Manager A has made an excellent signing in Player X, as with a CA of Y he is already the best player at the club.

I do understand people don't want to see CA's and PA's, mainly of players that they could sign in their own games. So I will leave this question for a few hours and if anyone objects me stating CA's and PA's I will leave them out.

My squad looks a little thin but hopefully Indios will send some good youngsters my way to help with the U23 rule. ;)

Great start corinthiano - looking forward to the start of the Mexican season and the rise of the 'iron-willed' Lomeli :D

I wouldn't have any problem with knowing the CAs and PAs. If others object, maybe you could tell us something more vague like 'CA in the range of 100-120 with potential to be much better'

can i ask what you set our CA & PA's too?

and i wouldn't like to know and exact figure on CA or PA - because its easy to tell if a player is better than alll your others; but a rough idea; e.g. a player has 105 CA- could say he has a CA between 90-120 or something like that - up too you really.

Great stuff corinthiano ! Looks like Atlético de la Sabana will be relying on their loan players to put in a big shift if we are going to beat the media prediction of 18th !

No objection to knowing the CA & PA of signings. Would be interesting to see if players reach their potential under our management

btw how does hamilton know so much about argentina?

I think it is because there is another member of the staff that is Argentinian.

With regards to CA/PA I think I am basically going to translate them into words. For example if a player is signed that has a PA better than everyone else, I'll say "he has the potential to be the best player at the club." That way I don't flood the updates with numbers, the points system will already take care of that :D

2008 Colombian Pre-Season Update

Atlético de la Sabana

76000529.png

Media Prediction: 18th

The Colombian managers have had more time to prepare their sides for the new season, but Ricardo Chimenez did not do much in thta time. He did make use of parent club Deportivo Cali to bring in young striker Carlos Parra, who would have fitted straight in to the first 11. But only one month after having signed him he sent him back again, before the striker even scored a goal. A very strange move. The only other signing was ex-Real Cartagena left back Carlos Pardo. There were no other left-backs in the clubs so it was a necessary move and Pardo seems like a decent player.

Only one team goes down in Colombia so Atlético de la Sabana will be hoping for anything but bottom. They are also competing in the Copa Postobón, the Colombian Cup. They are in a group with 1st tier sides Chicó FC and Cúcuta, as well as 3 other 2nd tier sides. With only two sides progressing to the next stage they will just focus on enjoying the tournament.

Juventud Soacha

76005877.png

Media Prediction: 17th

Don Corleone has been a little bit busier but has made some very questionable signings. Wilson Lizarazo, Juan Aristizabal and Jair Reynoso were all brought in on frees, but only Lizarazo seems like a decent player, as he will be first choice righback for the club and is one of the better players in the squad. The strikers Aristizabal and Reynoso are the two worst players at the club, and whilst Arisitizabal has the potential to challenge for a place on the bench, Reynoso should never get anywhere near the first team.

Juventud Soacha are actually predicited to finish outisde of the relegation zone, so they would be happy with just that. In the Copa Postobón they will only face one 1st tier sides in Junior, but you still woudln't fancy them to go through.

Brilliant start corinthiano! :thup: The scoring system is good, and i'm very much in agreeance with your decision about CA/PA. Looking forward to when you get round to covering the Argentinian leagues. Might be a while yet though. Could I just ask what affiliated clubs I have at Defenca y Justicia?

Yes sure, Def. y Justicia have both the big La Plata sides as parents, Gimnasia and Estudiantes. No money is being given, but there is a loan agreement with both.

If anyone else wants to know who their parent club are let me know, any affiliations made by your manager will be mentioned anyway though.

Wilson Lizarazo was the first player I edited when I was the researcher for Colombian Second Division.

Your bringing some memories back!

He's a great guy for this division, he even has 1st division potential (I don't remember his CA and PA).

And for Atlético La Sabana, that's what happen when Deportivo Cali is your parent club. (I'm an América de Cali fan, so I hate Deportivo Cali, or Deportivo Casi ['Almost'], as we like to call them).

Sud America don't have any parent or feeder clubs yet. I think you asked about manager CA's and PA's, didn't you? Theya are set as 100 and 200 respectively.

Nevermore - Lizarazo looks like a very decent player, but the other two are real shockers, I think Don Corleone's 7 in JPP and JPA are showing!

2008 Chilean Pre-Season Update

Curicó Unido

5250445.png

Media Prediction: 12th

Felipe Martínez has pretty much done nothing in the 51 days he has been in charge of Curicó Unido so far. No players or staff brought in, a bit worrying on the staff side as he only has an Assistant Manager and a Fitness Coach so far, so scouting and physiotherapy are being completely ignored. He aslo asked star striker Ever Amarilla to run more down the right, which Amarilla was not too happy about and said he didn't see any point in it.

The Chilean Primera B only has one relegation spot, but Curicó Unido are predicted to finish in it. As there are no other competitions to destract them, they will hope that they can finish higher than predicted.

Unión San Felipe

130784.png

Media Prediction: 11th

Lawrence Lazewski has been keeping himself a lot busier and has signed two players and appointed an Assistant Manager to add to his Fitness Coach. Carlos Encina doesn't look like a very good Ass. Man though and I doubt he will be very useful. The two players signed are not too much better. Alberto Severino is a back-up left-back at the moment. He has the potential to become one of the top 5 players at the club, but he is already 25 so it is unlikely he will reach that standard. Cristián Abrigo is a 32 year old left midfielder and fits in straight into the first team.

Unión San Felipe are predicted to finish outside the relegation zone and look like they have a pretty decent squad. But they also have a very thin backroom staff, so it remains to be seen how that will affect them.

2008 Peruvian Pre-Season Update

Atlético Minero

77000393.png

Media Prediction: 14th

Cristobal Blanco brought in one player and let one player go on a free. Juan Carlos Romero was brought in and is the best ML at the club, but is still nothing special and nowhere near one of the best players at the club. The decision to let Julio Melgar join relegation rivals Juan Aurich on a free was also a strange one. He wouldn't have been in the first 11, but he was a decent player and would have been handy as a squad member in a league with 52 matches. Gilberto Eduardo Flores was brought in as an Ass. Man. from Melgar for £7k, but doesn't look anything special.

Atlético Minero are in for a very tough year, they and Sport Ancash have the weakest squads by some distance and are predicted to finish in the two relegation spots, with Atlético Minero predicted to come last. The league campaign will be long and there are question marks whether the squad has enough depth to cope.

Sport Ancash

2200099.png

Media Prediction: 13th

Burrao has really made some very bad decisions in the transfer market so far. He signed 25 year old CB Esteban Castro, who is rubbish and should not even get close to the first team. He also decided to let two ageing, but very good players go on a free. Rafael Villanueva was signed by giants Universitario and Colombian Javier Martínez was signed by relegation rivals César Vallejo. They were both into their thirties but were amongst the best 5 players in the squad and it will be a massive blow for Ancash. Javier Chirinos was brought in as an Ass. Man. from Universitario for £14k and doesn't look too decent. But then again, not a lot of staff look very good in Peru.

The weakening of the squad will be a major blow for Sport Ancash's survival hopes. They are still better equipped than Atlético Minero to avoid the drop, but they will also struggle with the demands of the 52-game league season.

Okay, that is all the Pre-Season Updates for leagues that run from Jan-Dec. I think I will introduce mid-season updates now, but they will probably remain short too, the long updates will be the end of season ones, with more screen shots, details and obviously points. This means that next up will be all the Mid-Season Updates for Brazil, Chile, Colombia and Peru. So managers of the other nations please bare with me!

And any suggestions/criticisms on update styles are more than welcome :)

Okay, just found an annoying glitch in the game. FM toned down some of the coaching and mental attributes down when I loaded up the game, but I adjusted them again through FMRTE. Only problem after a few months FM goes and tones them down again...

What should I do about this? All tactical and person data (apart from adaptability) are unaffected by this, but all coaching attributes are affected. I am thinking just leave it, but if people want I can try to tone them up again...

Yep you are right, just checked and it actually toned them down because of a change in CA, so even if I toned it up again, everytime your CA changed it would tone it down again.

At least the hidden stats are not affectd by this. Thats is most of the Person Data, all of the Tactical Attributes and some of the Non Tactical Attributes. :thup:

2008 Brazilian Mid-Season Update

102423.png

Potiguar State Championship

Quarter Final

Semi Final

Final

São Paulo State Championship

The first 4 months in Brazil are spent playing in the State Championships. ABC are from a traditionally weak state and therefore had an easier ride. They and América (RN) are the only Potiguar sides that are above the 3rd tier at national level. This was shown by their dominance in the league stage and the ease to which both progressed to the final. MCGaughey will be dissappointed with the loss in the final, but that was expected anyway. ABC also turned out in The Brazilian Cup, but after beating Desportiva in the First Round they were knocked out by 1st tier side Goiás in the Second Round.

Bragantino meanwhile play in the strongest State Championship in the country and have to be very happy at the mid-table finish. The highlight has to be their 2-1 win over São Paulo, the arguibly strongest side in the country.

Transfers and Other

Both managers swooped in for 3 players during the State Championship, with two players going outwards at ABC. Back-up goalie Aloisio left for £45k, a good piece of business. Promising youngster Wlademir was loaned out to 3rd tier side Rolim de Moura. The three players to come to ABC were free agents before, but two of them slotted straight into the first team. Goiano is one of the clubs best players and a regular right-back. Roddrigo isn't outstanding, but has solved the problem down the left midfield for ABC. Alsion was brought in a couple fo weeks ago, but he will probably just act as cover for the wide positions in midfield.

Gonzales also swooped for 3 free transfers and right-bback Dedimar has filled the same role as Goiano at ABC. Midfielder Frédson is only back-up at Bragantino at the moment, but has the potential to be by far the best player at the club. The only dissappointing signing was Romualdo, the experienced striker has been largely unimpressive for Bragantino.

On another note, Gareth McAughey has been very media active, admiring many players and pointing out many threats before games. His remarks have not always received positive feedback, with some players not taking his views seriously.

Woneder how i'm doing. No objection do seeing CA/PA.

The Argentinian league hasn't started yet, it only starts in August and I am currently in June. There will be a few Mid-Season Updates and then I will do the Argentinian Pre-Season Update. That is the annoying thing with all leagues starting at different dates.

2008 Chilean Mid-Season Update

5250793.png

Primera B División

We have two very contrasting campaigns in Chile. Felipe Martínez is working miracles with his Curicó Unido side and amazingly are sitting in 4th place. Promotion is very unlikely as they are more than 10 points away from 2nd, but they will definately avoid relegation and are strong contenders for overachievers of the season.

Sitting precariously at the bottom of the table are Lazewski's Unión San Felipe, who have been very uninspriring so far. Their main weakness is in defences were they have let in an embarrasing 41 goals in 22 games. Copiapó are only two points ahead and Lota Schwager and Arica are not too far away so there is still time for a turnaround.

Transfers and Other

Amazingly, both managers have not made any signings since the pre-season update. The reasons for it are very contrasting though. Curicó Unido did not have a very strong squad, so to be this far high up the league without any additions is amazing. Unión San Felipe had a pretty decent squad, but you'd think that with the current plight Lawrence Lazewski would go out and make some signings. He hasn't added two his two earlier additions, who have been unspectacular but have featured regularly.

Both managers are still in a "Very Secure" position, so Lazewski in particular will feel good about that. Lazewski has also been very quick to praise his players performances, but they mostly don't seem very keen on his comments.

2008 Colombian Mid-Season Update

5260950.png

First Phase League Stage

First Phase Group Stage

Overall League Table

Copa Postobón

Both managers have done exceedingly well in Colombia and are very far away from relegation. Both sides were challenging for a place in the top 8 to qualify for the group stages in the First Phase. However, in a very tight finish only Atlético de la Sabana managed to get through. In the group stages they didn't fare too well, finishing bottom of their group. The good thing though is that the 5 points they picked up during the group stages count towards the leage table, dragging them even further away from relegation spots. Bucaramanga won the First Phase and will contest promotion with the winner of the Second Phase.

Both sides have also exceeded expectations at the Copa Postobón, and with one game left both have a chance to qualify for the next round. Atlético de la Sabana's chances are minimal, but Juventud Soacha are in pole position and a win against Real Cartagena at home will guarantee them a place in the next round.

Transfers and Other

There were no further transfer in at Atlético de la Sabana, only the release of Julio Méndez on a free. Don Corleone's signings at Juventud Soacha have been dissappointing so far, with none of them featuring regularly in the side. José Julio was also brought in, but the winger has been played out of position as an AMC, where he has been doing ok. Ramiro Sanchez, the back-up goalie was sold to Pereira for £20k.

There is also a bit of unrest at Juventud Soacha. A lot of players are unhappy at the lack of first team football, but Don Corleone has told them they are back-up and have to deal with it.

2008 Peruvian Mid-Season Update

5290551.png

Copa Cable Magico

The performances in Peru have also been very impressive. Both managers have steered their sides to 10 points off the relegation zone and sit comfortably in mid-table. They are also only 7 points from 5th place, which would grant them a place in next years Copa Sudamericana. But surely this season is about survival and they should just concentrate on keeping that healthy gap to the drop zone.

Transfers and Other

Both clubs have been affected by their success in a negative way as bigger clubs have come in and signed their best players during the transfer window which just shut. Atlético Minero have lost Nick Montalva and Franco Mendoza on a free and £5k to Universitario. Montalva was the best defender at the club and the signing of Juan Farfán on a free from Curibamba will not ease the pain too much as he is only good enough for a place on the bench. Franco Mendoza was the second best player at the club and the playmaker will be sorely missed. Additionally, back-up striker Jhuosephz Padilla was shipped out to Unión Huaral as Cristobal Blanco did not agree to his first team demands.

Sport Ancash suffered even more than Atlético Minero in terms of players lost, but managed to cash in the most on what seems to be a pretty good deal. Defender Israel Fuentes was playing regularly, but he realy should have been on the bench as there were a few better DC's at the club than him. When Cienciano offered £55k for his servicies it was dully accepted. Burrao then moved in to bring Daniel Molina from Curibamba on a free. A defender who is not good enough yet, but is only 19 and has the potential to become one of the best players at the club. The next three sales were all very significant and no replacement was brought in. Sergio Ubillus (DL), Christian Garcia (ML) and Oscar Dastes (AMC) were all first team regulars and only Oscar Dastes went for a fee. But £7k is hardly anything for the previous 2nd best player at the club.

Next up we will finally hear from the pre-seasons in Mexico, Argentina and Uruguay respectively. The updates should come tonight :thup:

2008/09 Mexican Pre-Season Update

I. Chihuahua

I don't have their logo, sorry!

Media Prediction: 26th

Juan Manuel Lomeli will have a tough time in charge of I. Chihuahua. They are basically a reserve squad for Primera side Indios. They're squad is mostly on the transfer list and it is very thin. I. Chihuahua do get £818k from Indios though, so Lomeli will have some money to play around with. He hasn't spent too much of that money so far, only spending £14k in total so far. £2k were spent on Guillermo Meza, a decent right-back whi will stlot straight into the frist team and has a good potential. The rest of the money was spent on Colombian midfielder Guillermo Rojas, at 18 he is already one of the best players at the club and has some room for improvement.

I.Chihuahua are predicted to finish in a relegation playoff place and being a reserve side doesn't do them too much good. But with a lot of Primera B sides being feeders you feel that some astute management could see them have a safe season.

Potros Chetumal

5666498.png

Media Prediction: 27th

Super Lampard faces the same problem as Juan Manuel Lomeli, Potros Chetumal are affiliated to Atlante and they have an even thiner squad than I. Chihuahua. However only some of the players are transfer listed and there a re a few youngsters with potential in the squad. Only £28k of the £484K received from Atlante have been spent. Colobian midfielder Julian Rojas was brough in, who is more than ready for the first team, but also has a great potential. Hector Enrique Gutierrez was the other signing made by Super Lampard on a free from C.A. Hidalgo. He has very good potential, but doesn't look lready for first team action yet.

Super Lampard looks to have a weaker squad than Juan Manuel Lomeli and his side are predicted to finish last relegated, but like mentioned before, this is a close league and clever management could see Potros Chetumal survive.

Archived