Luton Town? Fun challange, eh? (Player naming possible)

Cysne

So, I wanted one more burst of FM09, wanted something that I thought would be hard, so Luton from -30 points would be a good thing to do. It wasn't such a huge challange? I'm not sure how many others have completed it. The only real problem I had was with finances dropping throughout the season, never hit the red, with a wage bill of 25k/week. Was a proffesional footballer pre-job.

Another thing was, which was interesting all the times who got deducted points in League 2 survived and didn't get relegated, the other two teams, as you probs know have -17. I think some of the worst part is, my bored aren't even happy that I did this. Bloody ungreatful.

Didn't perform amazingly through the season, no stars, just chugging along football.

For the nay sayers. Screenshots. Ofcourse I didn't cheat in anyway.

luton1.jpg

Luton3.jpg

Luton2.jpg

Luton4.jpg

Now I don't know what to do with this save, continue or?

Also how many of you have also done this, first try?

(No, this isn't a look at me thread, i'm curious to how many others made cake out of it, even performed towards top end of the tables?)

Edit: The transfers suprises me too, how many of them players, realisticly would join a club that are pretty much odds on to drop out of league football?

Archived