Senegal WCQ huge win (FM09)

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/8307/senegalvictory.jpg

Thought I'll start a new game unemployed whilst I wait for FM10. So I applied for Senegal and got the job.

Lost my first WCQ but I stole the show in my 2nd game against Senegal's biggest rival country.

Think this is my biggest win yet on FM09.

What do you think?

good result :D hope you can qualify, shouldn't have much trouble if that results anything to go by!

How's Bayal playing for you? I recently signed him having noticed him in the french leagues but he's really not lived up to my expectations yet :(

I've only played a few matches with Senegal now because I got offered the Norwich job too.

But I Can tell you:

Bayal has played pretty well. Though I do think he should be playing a bit better considering his stats. So his performaning under expecatation for you hasnt surprised me.

Demba Ba (Striker) seems to be knocking in all the goals, so i would recommend scouting him for a (Championship level team or potentially a back up).

But the man of the moment has been Mamadou Niang (Left Midfield). He's been the one putting in the performances and running the team. Might be worth looking at...

Archived