question about taxes

i've got a question..why i'm paying lot more taxes than the past years?i'm at udinese,all in a sudden my monthly balance is in red..and i think it's really really strange,i'm spending a little in salaries,got good sponsorships and so on..but the last day of the month my expenses increase.

past season i've spent 71,804,400 euros in taxes..now i've already spent 72,844,912 euros,and it's march 2nd..any suggestions or explanations?

the fact is that at the beginning of this season (and the past one) my monthly tax expenditures have strongly rise up..paid 2million monthly in season 09/10..then circa 3millions in 10/11..then 4 in 11/12..then bang! 6millions in 12/13 and then..ribang! circa 8millions monthly in 13/14..

considering that no one seems interested in buying some of my players (maybe because with have too high reputation?) i'm starting loosing money..

• SI Staff

Usually increased taxes are due to big profits made in the previous year as that part of taxes is based on the accounts from the season before. Also, things like national insurance payments and other employer wage costs (other than actual wages that is) are usually included in the "taxes" account in the game.

Archived