Game freezes while processing after season summary screen

^^^^^^^^^what he said, but....

The game does a lot of processing around that time. Try leaving it longer before panicking. Ignore any Windows "FM is not responding" messages. It's supposed to be like that when FM is working hard.

I've had lots of different programs that work fine 99.9% of the time suddenly for no apparent reason just hang on me. It's the nature of the beast I'm afraid.

In the past I've known people who've had to leave it over an hour before it progressed, but that seems much less common nowadays.

Serpico is spot on, it takes at least 3 or 4 hours to get through all the processing but that's because I have quite a few nations loaded, but nothing to worry about, during this time I usually find time to do something else like play WoW until the processing is done, so nothing to fear.

icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">il_femonemo, I dont exactly know what RAM is </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ram is the amount of memory your computer has. This should not be confused with hard drive space which is another thing altogether. Post your computer specs as you may need an upgrade. To find out what your specs are right click on the 'my computer' icon and select properties from the small menu that appears and post what it says.

Archived