Finally, Proof The AI Cheats!

Moaner

It wasnt the ref it was the player making a back pass to the winger.

It simply looks like the ref because 09's match engines graphics are not the best when it comes to sideways or backwards passing.

I know that but it really looks like the ref passes it with his left foot. I know that the code for the ref to pass to a player isn't in the game so I'm not honestly trying to claim this is the case. Its more a joke at the expense of the match engine graphic....:p

Look at 1:10 on the video...so convincing!

I know that but it really looks like the ref passes it with his left foot. I know that the code for the ref to pass to a player isn't in the game so I'm not honestly trying to claim this is the case. Its more a joke at the expense of the match engine graphic....:p

Look at 1:10 on the video...so convincing!

I more concerned with your shaky hand syndrome. Remember, you dont *need* a drink! :D

I more concerned with your shaky hand syndrome. Remember, you dont *need* a drink! :D

Funny you should say that actually because I have had a couple!

I think the poor filming was a result of the alcohol and anger at the ref combined!

Some people really need to get some humour in their lives, I expect they are the type of people that sit round the table pretending to laugh at peoples jokes, they then go home and wake up the next day and finally realise why the joke was funny.

Great vid Moaner.

Archived